Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Known Issues with The Mercenaries Update

We will open the game server in an hour. Please stay tuned.
    Really sorry for the inconvenience.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Hash View Post
    Please revert it back to the glitch ? Not only will it amount to more profit to est (due to more people buying blessing beads to earn extra ap), but it will benefit players aswell. A good suggestion: Make them char/account binding.
    O well, right just flood the economy with lots of amounts of epic runes and the alz gotten to get them. Not doing a rollback would be the best option ..... o wait

Any word about the rune situation? Because in all honesty there were a lot of players who will shortly be mega rich due to the rune glitch.

- Retired
    - Retired

Banned
    the only thing that should be fixed with it is making them level appropriate runes per tier,it's counterproductive for low levels and will add more incentive for players to level up and go to NW

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Jamie View Post
    We will open the game server in an hour. Please stay tuned.
    Really sorry for the inconvenience.
    Holy cow thats fast =o

Oh and it would be nice if you guys could announce the p2w event lol.....

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Sryinex View Post
    Any word about the rune situation? Because in all honesty there were a lot of players who will shortly be mega rich due to the rune glitch.
    Nah, just some people that will prob get 5b each because they went to only like 1 war right

Red-Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    it was an example not a full list lol
    well u almost had all the epic one D:
    so i just added two =P

If it's not an overabundance of people affected by the rune situation then I wouldn't mind terribly, just seemed like an awful lot of epic runes in AH.

- Retired
    - Retired

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkgenesis View Post
    O well, right just flood the economy with lots of amounts of epic runes and the alz gotten to get them. Not doing a rollback would be the best option ..... o wait
    Runes = gotten off wexp not alz ?
    Acc bind/char bind = they cant be sold so prices wont drop so dramatically ?
    Making Players Stronger in Game so atleast FT2 isnt insanely difficult for even the best players on this version = bad ?
    More Runes = More Blended Runes = bad ?

I dont want an epicly high (9/10 epic runes from cubes) rate of epic runes, but a decent amount. The economy cant be flooded if these runes are account bound. + if theyre account bound, more profit to est from people purchasing char transfer .. i dont see how having more runes in the economy is a bad thing

Shadow Titanium
    You dont even know if its only in the AH, there could be people that saved up THOUSANDS of W exp and once they opened to find it gives epic runes, they prob spammed them all on runes and now they prob have like 2x the amount of runes that are in the AH in the bank. I think G. Ms need to do more about this then fix it because certain ppl gained unfair advantage due to that they were on at that certain time for that war. What do u think GM jamie

Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast