Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Known Issues with The Mercenaries Update

Shadow Titanium
    should be alz gotten if one were to sell D:, and its not binded any sort

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkgenesis View Post
    and its not binded any sort
    Quote Originally Posted by Hash View Post
    A good suggestion: Make them char/account binding.
    l2read ?

Shadow Titanium
    u never said good suggestion my friend u just blurred it out

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkgenesis View Post
    u never said good suggestion my friend u just blurred it out
    wow .. seriously go back and read what i said before .. im pretty sure u even quoted me when i said that.

Shadow Titanium
    Runes = gotten off wexp not alz ?
    Acc bind/char bind = they cant be sold so prices wont drop so dramatically ?
    Making Players Stronger in Game so atleast FT2 isnt insanely difficult for even the best players on this version = bad ?
    More Runes = More Blended Runes = bad ?

I dont want an epicly high (9/10 epic runes from cubes) rate of epic runes, but a decent amount. The economy cant be flooded if these runes are account bound. + if theyre account bound, more profit to est from people purchasing char transfer .. i dont see how having more runes in the economy is a bad thing
    Don't disagree with u but think about this, there isnt enough of there runes to flood the economy, but the glitch already happened and only 2 groups of people benefit from this. The people that got the runes, and going to sell them at high price after they see this, a easy 5b+ if they have many. The second group is the people that will buy the runes at those prices, most likely the already full geared people. Its like this, O lets just make the strong people even stronger and then cut out the glitch and let the noobs do w/e u know wat i mean

Shadow Titanium
    wow .. seriously go back and read what i said before .. im pretty sure u even quoted me when i said that.
    my bad

CABAL GM
    The epic runes were intented to be supplied after this update. You will still have a good chance to earn the good runes through the cubes after the fix.

Shadow Titanium
    i hope the definition of good chance is worthwhile GM Q

RedOsmium
    Please revert it back to the glitch ? Not only will it amount to more profit to est (due to more people buying blessing beads to earn extra ap), but it will benefit players aswell. A good suggestion: Make them char/account binding.
    ... read this one before hand. if they make all the runes that have been acquired from rune cube binding (either char or acc, and including the ones already acquired) then they cannot be sold in AH, not affecting the price. if they keep the chance the same, then it remains fair unless they do a roll back and nobody ends up with runes they gained from the rune cubes. The problem with a rollback, is that people may complain from losing items they have recieved in the meantime.

Good info, thanks Q this makes things a lot better for those curious minds including my own.

- Retired
    - Retired

Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast