Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I proposed a server ROLLBACK regarding those RUNES high probability errors!

Titanium

I proposed a server ROLLBACK regarding those RUNES high probability errors!

When we have the UCH glitch from event a few weeks, EST rollback. Now we have glitch with the new updates, we should ROLLBACK. It's NOT FAIR that people getting EPIC RUNES from this glitch/buggy update should be allow to keep them because we weren't allow to keep our gears from the UCH glitch from the Thanksgiving Event. To make it fair, it should be ROLLBACK.

-POST HERE TO SIGN THIS ROLLBACK-

...please read the updates by GM Q. ktnxbi

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Q View Post
    The epic runes were intented to be supplied after this update. You will still have a good chance to earn the good runes through the cubes after the fix.
    was not a error

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by star21 View Post
    It's NOT FAIR that people getting EPIC RUNES
    DERP!
    chances of getting runes are even, its not a glitch
    work harder for your runes :O

Titanium
    Then why does it have to fix then? Then why does G.M fixed the probability on the list posted by GM. Jamie? The error is the HIGH probability and since it been fix, it wouldn't be HIGH probability as before. So those individuals that get those cube when it was HIGH probability errors now have EPIC runes. How's that not cool? Now we all stuck with I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ probability when those individuals gets the best of HIGH probability before the fixed.

Are you an idiot?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by krider View Post
    Are you an idiot?
    o.o JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY..... =p

Shadow Titanium
    mebe not so extreme as rollback but just a more careful look into this, if a higher rate was intended there wouldnt be a fix in the first place. Better look at it now then have many complaints about it after people find out that good chance is like a chance of getting forcium amps or something ^ ^ lolz

Do you really believe that just because GM Q said that we will have a "good chance" that its going to turn out like that? I don't think so. From past experience I would say whoever wasn't on to get those runes is pretty much going to be spending tons of wexp to just get alz drop runes or other I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ runes till they give up on it, so +1 to roll back.

P.S As mentioned somewhere else if they really intended to supply us with the epic runes as they say than why fix the rate of getting epic runes and not leave it as it is. Plus why wasn't this mentioned in the update notes either if it wasn't a glitch?

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by krider View Post
    Are you an idiot?
    It's fix cuz there was an error, idiot! read the whole dam thread from the errors page, idiot...people were stating such as mat saying that people are getting high probability of EPIC runes... GM look into it and got it fixed so it means the high chance is gone, idiot...it's not a fair opportunity for others from now on, idiot. Got it, idiot?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast