Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I proposed a server ROLLBACK regarding those RUNES high probability errors!

No I am pretty sure that it's EST that are the idiot's this time around.

It's fix cuz there was an error, idiot! read the whole dam thread from the errors page, idiot...people were stating such as mat saying that people are getting high probability of EPIC runes... GM look into it and got it fixed so it means the high chance is gone, idiot...it's not a fair opportunity for others from now on, idiot. Got it, idiot?

Yea but, people got the runes while it was on a high chance idiot. How do you feel they getting rich while, we all have low chance idiot?? How do you feel now idiot??

They want people to get good runes so they can sell more AXP beads/ new beads.
    They have to make money to do all the updates they do here.
    Its free to play but not free to run a game like this.

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy Watson View Post
    They want people to get good runes so they can sell more AXP beads/ new beads.
    They have to make money to do all the updates they do here.
    Its free to play but not free to run a game like this.
    Which is why i mentioned in the other thread the advantages to est of them keeping the current rate the same.

Banned
    lol HEY STOP QQING.NO ROLL BACK WHOEVER GOT THE RUNES THEN AWESOME,WHOEVER DIDNT THEN STHU LEARN TO DEAL WITH IT AND STOP UR LAME QQ lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hash View Post
    Which is why i mentioned in the other thread the advantages to est of them keeping the current rate the same.
    Which is, obviously not taken in by the EST Staff as, it's been set back to normal rates already. Odd But they still get to keep them??? SO EST WHERE IS MY FREE UCH AT??????

QQ some "moar." If you havent noticed the whole lot of the GM's more or less are tackling this problem, if GM Q was wrong then he wouldve been corrected. He also mentioned about checking with the other to see it this rate was intended and hence it was or so it seems. Minor fixes sure why not, a little bit too high oh well.

If you havent noticed the new runes require an amazingly high amount to even level. No one will have that much time to do so. Maybe the one who do have the time and are able to get plats., bb+, and what not. Oh well then they more or less deserve it for spending as such.

I didnt take advantage of it, didnt get a epic end game rune and I could care less.

Highly doubt that they will have a rollback for a few kids who QQ about a minor issue when it seems the dev. team has already looked into it.

Satisfy a bunch of whiny kids or maintain for the majority? I vote majority. The kids, go QQ some "moar."

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Venus_Noob View Post
    QQ some "moar." If you havent noticed the whole lot of the GM's more or less are tackling this problem, if GM Q was wrong then he wouldve been corrected. He also mentioned about checking with the other to see it this rate was intended and hence it was or so it seems. Minor fixes sure why not, a little bit too high oh well.

If you havent noticed the new runes require an amazingly high amount to even level. No one will have that much time to do so. Maybe the one who do have the time and are able to get plats., bb+, and what not. Oh well then they more or less deserve it for spending as such.

I didnt take advantage of it, didnt get a epic end game rune and I could care less.

Highly doubt that they will have a rollback for a few kids who QQ about a minor issue when it seems the dev. team has already looked into it.

Satisfy a bunch of whiny kids or maintain for the majority? I vote majority. The kids, go QQ some "moar."
    You be surprise of how many "no life" that will pull all strength in this game to max those EPIC runes. Because they want to be the very best. It amaze me that those people really do exist. I farm and got like 3-4 AP and I got bored. I ask you HOW do those people do it????

being a douche that you are you complain when something is better for us... what u want it to be like MF, LS, PF now? where almost nothing drops and no im not expecting end game items to drop from those maps, but take up dungeon card drops ffs. also so what if runes are easy to find, it will help us out but not too much you still need to grind like 200+ rune points to upgrade them

No one cares about your uch hence a BB+ was given out for compensation.

Youre the one who doesnt get it. From a business stand point its all about supply and demand as well as maintaining a worthwhile gaming economy. It all about predicting future values and its appliances to such areas. Take a step into the business world and see how you do with your fail theory and mind set as youve displayed. Actually dont even bother because youll get chewed out.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast