Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: PLZ help get these tickets fixed!

PLZ help get these tickets fixed!

Been over 2months'ish still no word/action on my ticket(s) like the rest of the people that have been waiting forever! plz fix the tickets/accounts! [esepcially dumb issues like accidently entering the sub and getting it blocked!, mine was paypal issue with est in which in the end u guys/company got your Fn'g MONEY but still didn't UNBLOCK MY ACCOUNT!! FIX PLEASE!]
    Remeber success is a journey, not a destination. Have faith in your ability. -Bruce Lee-

bring them to court

Quote Originally Posted by Campus View Post
    bring them to court
    i know righT?! lets hope it doesn' thave to come to that, knowing how lawsuits are abundant in the states, and if you got good people working for ya, you could/can win....*cough* "OJ Case" *cough* lol....
    Remeber success is a journey, not a destination. Have faith in your ability. -Bruce Lee-

Im having the same prob with them only they wont take my money to pay them off ><.....they just sent me 1 response saying account is under investigation and we are doing are best to speed up the process -.-"....and have offered them the money like 5 times and for some reason they dont want it lol?...so ya est yall need to start actin plox x.x...i mean comeon its been 2 months since last notice ><""