Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my fix for eng_imgrepository.dll

my fix for eng_imgrepository.dll

im having the same problem on both of my machines so what i do is have a friend send me his download.dll file and eng_imgrepository.dll files and save them on a flash drive and del the two from my cabal folder then paste them there and it works everytime but its getting annoying cause i have to do this everytime i log out and exit cabal.

Shadow Titanium
    can you send me the 2 files plz lol

What kind of anti virus are you using? I had that problem too when I was using kaspersky IS. Just disable it first, and run cabal, or just change your antivirus.

I don't think this pc has an antivirus, lawl. please send me the files D:
    Like MJ I'm a team player, so imma fuck her friends too.

Oh wait, on desk top it has this "Trend Micro Internet Security" what is that hahaha.
    Like MJ I'm a team player, so imma fuck her friends too.

Try disabling whatever your internet security is, then start cabal. It worked for me when I had kaspersky.

Shadow Titanium
    i think my college internet is blocking anything to do with Gameguard so i need manual update :P

Ill try to upload those files in a bit and i disbaled windows firewall , defender , my virus scan and router firewall still same problem

Quote Originally Posted by SemiAutoMatic View Post
    I don't think this pc has an antivirus, lawl. please send me the files D:
    no antivirus? pm me ur pc specs plz. u don't need to keep dl'ing those files that's BS.

Can a gm look into this problem also? I shouldn't have to do this every time i wanted to play cabal

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast