Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fix the Orange Text Skills

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    You call us hypocrites while all the wiz and FAs were talking how orange text skills should stay nerfed before while they were affected in both pvp and pve. Now they are ONLY glitched in pvp, so its definitely not as major of a glitch compared to before. What does double damage in pvp do, oh god you will loose some pvps and die more in war. What does half damage in pvp and pve do? You can't win pvp and do crap damage in dungeons or when leveling completely screwing you over.

Yes, the extra damage is a glitch and it should be fixed. No, it is not as major of a glitch as before so you're not going to have the whole community complaining. Get it?
    sry but my reasoning makes more sense. dungeons = bm2 how does orange skills affect ure bm2? really now ask ureself how many of u are happy dmg went up? 83% of the community gained from this. no matter how much u guys refuse to admit it u guys are happy it went up and u dont want it changed.
    its only 17% of the community that wants it changed back right now. deny it all u want u know wat ure thinking deep inside.

Banned
    tbh i didn't really notice in war
    but outside war i'm almost getting 1 shot by wa/ fs my lvl with bringer title on ;\

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    sry but my reasoning makes more sense. dungeons = bm2 how does orange skills affect ure bm2? really now ask ureself how many of u are happy dmg went up? 83% of the community gained from this. no matter how much u guys refuse to admit it u guys are happy it went up and u dont want it changed.
    its only 17% of the community that wants it changed back right now. deny it all u want u know wat ure thinking deep inside.
    Well, of course we are happy that the damage went up, just like how WIs and FAs are glad when the damage was nerfed.

Obviously, we know it is a glitch, and glitches should be fixed. But if it stayed, we wouldn't care. And if it does stay, you can't do anything about it.

FPS is certainly right about the fact that it is less of a glitch than before: at least damage in pve is normal now.

You asked how does the orange skills affect dungeon. I'll tell you this: when they are nerfed, it pretty much hinders all sword classes' ability to solo dungeons, especially those of BLs and FB, who has both g.m and comp nerfed. In essence, it would take perhaps 1.5x to twice as long to solo dungeons such as FT.

In conclusion, I don't see how you have the ground to call people hypocrites because doing so would only make a hypocrite out of yourself. I personally think you are just mad because war is your life and now all the sword classes would I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ on you even though you have HR 20.
    Last edited by LackofABetterName; 12-11-2010 at 09:59 AM.

17x FB. LightLikeFeather. RIP.
    17x WA.Weierstrass. Venus. Deso.

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by LackofABetterName View Post
    Well, of course we are happy that the damage went up, just like how WIs and FAs are glad when the damage was nerfed.

Obviously, we know it is a glitch, and glitches should be fixed. But if it stayed, we wouldn't care. And if it does stay, you can't do anything about it.

FPS is certainly right about the fact that it is less of a glitch than before: at least damage in pve is normal now.

You asked how does the orange skills affect dungeon. I'll tell you this: when they are nerfed, it pretty much hinders all sword classes' ability to solo dungeons, especially those of BLs and FB, who has both g.m and comp nerfed. In essence, it would take perhaps 1.5x to twice as long to solo dungeons such as FT.

In conclusion, I don't see how you have the ground to call people hypocrites because doing so would only make a hypocrite out of yourself. I personally think you are just mad because war is your life and now all the sword classes would I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ on you even though you have HR 20.
    actually i have the ability to own anyone 1v1 in war even if they got 2x dmg orange skills. i made the topic just cause u guys made one the first day. hypocrites are those that complain when they get nerfed and not allowing others to complain when they get buffed. right now im complaining that u guys got buffed and every single one of u that complained when u got nerfed is a hypocrit.

does this also mean if they revert to the nerfed skills and keep it like that theres nuthin u can do about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    u know y? cause theres 5 classes with orange text so if they get nerfed u get 83% of the community complaining. if they get buffed only 17% are complaining. this is y i called u guys hypocrites
    more like tyranny of the majority. Hypocrites contradict themselves whereas the people on this forums are pretty consistent in the fact that they are more concerned in what favors them and not a care in the world about others opinion about the updates and now. selfishness....... srry to offend anyone, I dont like placing names on people
    Last edited by SigfriedVeini; 12-11-2010 at 11:44 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123