Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fix the Orange Text Skills

Shadow Titanium
    GUYS, JUST WAIT, it will be fixed, give some time to est please, thx

Titanium
    theres private servers that dont speak english that have better support then this

Wow this was running through my mind just now too...all the fbs now got lil sticks up there as5es cause they think they're everything in an online game with an OP move lol.

I ask 1 lil question and i get cussed out. I ask for one duel and i get flamed on. Characters like these are the ones that makes FBs look trashy lol.

But eh let them have their fun, the other classes are always trashing on them anyways.

--

Bet majority of the FB going to piss and moan once it gets fixed/tweaked.
    Last edited by Venus_Noob; 12-11-2010 at 02:02 AM.

So you're saying doing an impact stab in War for 5k is bad?

If I don't have 100/50% Crit Dmg increase like FS skills do, I'm still gonna rage. Oh wait, I don't play anymore. Nevermind.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    so wat happened to the 15+ pages from yesterday huh? ure skills were critting for 33-50% less and there was 15pages wat now? ure skill are critting for 100% higher where are all the complaints for a nerf? hypocrits like i said
    I approve +1

so wat happened to the 15+ pages from yesterday huh? ure skills were critting for 33-50% less and there was 15pages wat now? ure skill are critting for 100% higher where are all the complaints for a nerf? hypocrits like i said
    The skills only do more damage in pvp. This is nowhere as major of an issue and them doing less than half damage everywhere. It's pretty obvious that nobody is going to complain as much about this.

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    The skills only do more damage in pvp. This is nowhere as major of an issue and them doing less than half damage everywhere. It's pretty obvious that nobody is going to complain as much about this.
    u know y? cause theres 5 classes with orange text so if they get nerfed u get 83% of the community complaining. if they get buffed only 17% are complaining. this is y i called u guys hypocrites

Magic classes have it rough right now with the sword classes being op, fa had their ss nerfed, and I didn't even know it was bugged, but instant nerf > 1 week nerf.

u know y? cause theres 5 classes with orange text so if they get nerfed u get 83% of the community complaining. if they get buffed only 17% are complaining. this is y i called u guys hypocrites
    You call us hypocrites while all the wiz and FAs were talking how orange text skills should stay nerfed before while they were affected in both pvp and pve. Now they are ONLY glitched in pvp, so its definitely not as major of a glitch compared to before. What does double damage in pvp do, oh god you will loose some pvps and die more in war. What does half damage in pvp and pve do? You can't win pvp and do crap damage in dungeons or when leveling completely screwing you over.

Yes, the extra damage is a glitch and it should be fixed. No, it is not as major of a glitch as before so you're not going to have the whole community complaining. Get it?

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    Now they are ONLY glitched in pvp, so its definitely not as major of a glitch compared to before.
    Yesterday it was bugged in war, and any sword class could 2 hit, since there wasn't a maintenance, I'm pretty sure it's still bugged in war.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast