Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Mercenary

sod is the dungeon you get all the lv 2 reg merc quest items in. which isnt too hard to get did 2 runs and got 5 of the 6 quest items just need the fb one. lvl 3 merc quest will be easy just get a party of 7 that has the quest and do 3 runs

Its funny how people try to sound better online then they are in real life

Shadow Titanium
    darkrage can you explain how it works (how to get lvl 2 do u just run the dungeon a few times... or is it like mergy that some ppl get it really easily and other ppl never get it) and i haven't gotten to part 3 yet but where is it?

buy the lv 1 mercs from instructors. then get the quests from each instructor run vc and certain bosses will drop the quest item. turn the quest item in to get the lv 2 merc. after you have the lv 2 merc talk to instructor again to get the quest for lv 3.
    lv 3 merc quest is in ft you have to kill the 3rd form of orca 3 times. thats why i said to get a party of 7 that has the quests and u can do the 3 runs in under a hour.

Bump, let me know how the system works, i want to get ahead of others in EU^^
    What kind of merc is the best? Where exactly you get the quests/items needed. All details please.

(btw, if you think i'm some kind of a nicklamer then it aint so, i got this name in EU forums since 2007)

Quote Originally Posted by darkrage View Post
    buy the lv 1 mercs from instructors. then get the quests from each instructor run vc and certain bosses will drop the quest item. turn the quest item in to get the lv 2 merc. after you have the lv 2 merc talk to instructor again to get the quest for lv 3.
    lv 3 merc quest is in ft you have to kill the 3rd form of orca 3 times. thats why i said to get a party of 7 that has the quests and u can do the 3 runs in under a hour.
    u need to kill orca of destruction. which is the 2nd form of orca. a 15x WA can solo it. a 16x can solo orca the ruin. idk wat this "party of 7" talk is about.

Can you explain to me smth:
    1) You can buy your first merc from instructor or officer?
    2) You can buy only one merc and other you must obtain in dungs or you can buy all normal mercs at once?
    3) Monster merc (like Bhha) and "NPC" (like black bard) mercs are different to obtain/upgrade?
    4) Lvl of merc is the same as its grade (i mean if you take normal merc you can upgrade him to unique) or the lvl of merc and its grade are different? And if different how can i get unique (for example Black Bard) merc?
    5) How many different mercs are there in cabal? Number please.
    6) When merc is hitting smth (mob/gate/chest) you gain exp/skill exp/petexp?
    Last edited by AdviZzzor; 12-11-2010 at 11:36 PM.

Anyone answer please?

the party of 7 is to get 7 ppl in your guild to have lv 3 mercs so why not help your guild mates out

Still interested in 4 and 5 questions.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast