Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Shield Break

Banned
    You should be using sb in war on guards whenever it cools down it has your highest damage potential. And no one is going to use sb in a freestyle pvp thats retarded. Freestyle is ss/sg and fillers, and shield ray if you need to prevent chase or knock down at a distance. Even if sb was strong it would have no place in freestyle because it has no range .

Osmium
    that's why i said it was a last resort, and i agree 100% with what you said about sb having highest dmg potential, so let me ask you this, why do you keep it at L9 then? lol only makes sense if you have it at like 15 or 18...

Osmium
    L20 isn't bad either, i still prefer mine at 18 :\

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yomo View Post
    that's why i said it was a last resort, and i agree 100% with what you said about sb having highest dmg potential, so let me ask you this, why do you keep it at L9 then? lol only makes sense if you have it at like 15 or 18...
    Because being able to recast it more often yields greater dps than having it be stronger and take much longer to cooldown.

k sheep 1 shot the M guards with ur lvl 20 WW.

Siggy By Rasecx!

sheep you noob, use the multi quote tool not a bunch of diffeent posts in a row hahaha (oh and idk if gm's care that your sig is to big but omg dude its freaking long o.o)

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by otice1 View Post
    Because being able to recast it more often yields greater dps than having it be stronger and take much longer to cooldown.
    why would you use SB more often when you have SS and SG to use too, combine those with IS FK and other fillers, and you have better dps than just casting a L9 sb

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yomo View Post
    why would you use SB more often when you have SS and SG to use too, combine those with IS FK and other fillers, and you have better dps than just casting a L9 sb
    If you want dps you don't want to be spamming SS/SG in war. You instead would want to cast only fillers and sb when it cools down since its your hardest hitting skill.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by otice1 View Post
    If you want dps you don't want to be spamming SS/SG in war. You instead would want to cast only fillers and sb when it cools down since its your hardest hitting skill.
    uhhhh no ure wrong.

u zerg rush all war okay?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123