Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [ET's Guide] How to calculate WExp?

Quote Originally Posted by Wiz View Post
    this is so far off.. wexp calculation is simple winner gets 80 and loser gets 40. premium , bb+ , wexp+ gets added to either the winners 80 or losers 40. if u scored in the top few u get another 10% to ure total. examples

winner 80 * (25% prem+25% BB+50% wexp bb) = 80 * 2 = 160 + 10% for being top = 176wexp
    loser 40 * (25% prem+25% BB+50% wexp bb) = 40 * 2 = 80 + 10% for being top = 88wexp

everything u stated about being proc or cap has nuthin to deal with wexp. nwar is about winning or losing it has absolutely nuthin to do with chan 20 pk and never has
    He's right. what ET and Gough posted was the old system of calculating wexp.
    [Jaeger 18x BL]

Quote Originally Posted by EterNity View Post
    Awww... It's blogspot...Come on not like ET is a little evil put some virus on his own blog -.-
    It's for centralization and convenience =[

If you noticed people go over to your blogspot then come back here post... Kinda inconvenient =/
    <Templar>
    Hakuteiken - FB: 17X || Heartilly - Wiz:18X

Quote Originally Posted by EterNity View Post
    Awww... It's blogspot...Come on not like ET is a little evil put some virus on his own blog -.-
    He does, I've seen it!!!! :P

No like Leon said, Just doing it for convenience If people want to go to the blog then they should. I'm not saying never go there. Hell I go there from time to time.
    Being full of yourself online is fine, since you know in the real world you are nothing.

Banned
    Save this trash for your 'journal' loser fob nerd.

Quote Originally Posted by GoughGhan View Post
    He does, I've seen it!!!! :P

No like Leon said, Just doing it for convenience If people want to go to the blog then they should. I'm not saying never go there. Hell I go there from time to time.
    alrght I will do so...and does the guy on top of my reply a troll?

OMG I think I understand what's a troll now
    EterNity's Diary The only place to get More ET!!
    Starfish Attack!!

Titanium
    gough i corrected eternity and yet u come back and just posted wat he wrote. i already stated it was wrong go do some testing b4 u post. everyone who reads this guide will be mislead

Quote Originally Posted by Wiz View Post
    gough i corrected eternity and yet u come back and just posted wat he wrote. i already stated it was wrong go do some testing b4 u post. everyone who reads this guide will be mislead
    Well then fix the damn thing.....seriously all I'm doing is copying and pasting guides.....
    Being full of yourself online is fine, since you know in the real world you are nothing.

cant argue with dat

good stuff

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by GoughGhan View Post
    Well then fix the damn thing.....seriously all I'm doing is copying and pasting guides.....
    already did on 1st page b4 u posted and it was quoted on 2nd how can u not see it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast