Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: known bugs still exist after 10th emergency maintainence

These rollbacks are only affecting your actual character/inventory. AH and WH stay saved. In other words you can duplicate your items using this method. Rollback here we come.

Shadow Titanium
    well you cant really dupe, cos when it roll back you dont get your items back the way it was before....you lose them!! otherwise nobody would complain xD

bump
    Hi!

Quote Originally Posted by Jelly View Post
    These rollbacks are only affecting your actual character/inventory. AH and WH stay saved. In other words you can duplicate your items using this method. Rollback here we come.
    they should roll it back. obviously summin's goin wrong with the servers.

Titanium
    Another one to report, it's only happened twice so far. In dungeons (two seperate ones actually) Lightning Slash and Death Tempest will miss every time, on every monster and it will happen till I die. Blade scud and a few other skills will connect, but most of my attacks seem to automatically miss -_-.

Shadow Titanium
    why is GM not fixing it yet ==' GM sky where are you??

Quote Originally Posted by fantasion View Post
    why is GM not fixing it yet ==' GM sky where are you??
    Weekend; gm's days off
    Hi!

umm im not sure about anyone else but i have alot of stuff in my mail box that i can't grab out, or delete the mail since, it well has stuff in the mail.. tried different PCs, log in and out attempts, and some mail that the sent items come in can't be pulled out.. =.=

Quote Originally Posted by Forgotten View Post
    umm im not sure about anyone else but i have alot of stuff in my mail box that i can't grab out, or delete the mail since, it well has stuff in the mail.. tried different PCs, log in and out attempts, and some mail that the sent items come in can't be pulled out.. =.=
    Have you tried double clicking mail messages?
    Hi!

yes i have, i still have stuff in mail that cannot be pulled out, i even tested it just now, and it does not go to my inventory.. =/

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast