Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Item Missing

Unhappy Item Missing

hi, Gm help, my osm armorhelm and my RW3+6 are missing, i put them in the inventory when i change channel i get disconnected, when i get back my helm is missing, then i change character now my bike rw3+6 is missing,

Quote Originally Posted by boi2pac View Post
    hi, Gm help, my osm armorhelm and my RW3+6 are missing, i put them in the inventory when i change channel i get disconnected, when i get back my helm is missing, then i change character now my bike rw3+6 is missing,
    some of my stuff missing and some of my money thats in storage

^ awesome

i just notice my shadow titanium s.amp boots and gloves are missing too damn this is great fail updates, and fail gm,

me too, got lvled down by 1, my purchase earing, eupalet and amulet, some amount in Mil alz (my earning from personal shop and loots sold to npc), my uch's and my +9 got back to +7 gluvs.

Quote Originally Posted by LethalHǝart View Post

Everything i've done in the past 8 hours is gone. Lost a bunch of items and coins. Good job est...fail much?

Titanium
    Ya I lost my pet also, put in my storage and got d/ced and it disappeared. Fail ....

Lol the game is doing auto rollback?

RIP ChaosL0rd ~Praetor of Faith~

Banned
    oh yeah...I lost my FS gear too,pc forcy s.amp 2 slot 4% max rate gloves and suit,they were both +15.............oh wait,I just lost my pc forcy s.amp boots too,those were +15 also.............dammit,I also lost my 5/26 forcy helm too (that was also +15) just by logging in,gosh darnit these random rollbacks are murder................aww meng,there goes my pc forcy 5/26 blade and crystal too (yeah,both +15),and not to mention the 6 sehh I had in storage from the "let's make rich people even more overpowered" event...plz fix this
    Last edited by Rastan; 12-11-2010 at 12:07 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast