Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GG Auto RollBack.

GG Auto RollBack.

So i guess logging out and going to a diff channel triggers an automatic rollback (happens randomly). Gg est since i lost all the stuff i got from dungeons for the past few days....dont expect me to buy any more ecoins. Doesnt even matter if u give me my stuff back.

ps: im sure im not the only one that this is happening to.

your not its happened to 2 more people i know of

I have the exact same prob, lost all my stuff from the past 8 hours after dc'ing to a failed channel select.

Quote Originally Posted by jailbreak View Post
    your not its happened to 2 more people i know of
    I already stated that i kno that im not the only one thats getting the rollback brah. And learn to type a sentence that people can understand.
    Last edited by iNercy; 12-11-2010 at 12:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iNercy View Post
    I already stated that i kno that im not the only one thats getting the rollback brah. And learn to type a sentence that people can understand.
    lmfao he's not even flaming you, but you're just prolly butthurt from losing your stuff, so i'll leave you alone.

lol well then i am very glad this happened to you? can ya understand that and kno is know and im is really i'm and brah its Brother and you /fail glad you lost your gear

good thing i havent run any dungeons, all ive lost is wexp from a war

what i wanna know is, are they scheduling maintenance to fix stuff? because it looks like theyre assuming everything is okay.

So i guess logging out and going to a diff channel triggers an automatic rollback (happens randomly). Gg est since i lost all the stuff i got from dungeons for the past few days....dont expect me to buy any more ecoins. Doesnt even matter if u give me my stuff back.

ps: im sure im not the only one that this is happening to.
    oh pleaseeeeeeee..what a diva, you know you still going to be buying more ecoins.

Quote Originally Posted by Corrupt View Post
    lmfao he's not even flaming you, but you're just prolly butthurt from losing your stuff, so i'll leave you alone.
    ya all u fkin noobs will be butthurt when it happens to u as well so why give him I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast