im looking for a new game actually lol dont feel like going back to vind

got any suggestions? @_@
    Blade and Soul ... when it comes out

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jeckal View Post
    im looking for a new game actually lol dont feel like going back to vind

got any suggestions? @_@
    Forsaken World is alright I guess,a far cry from PW,but it's still in CB

This is from phase 1 cb during the werewolf invasion event,I got bit by one then transformed
    Last edited by Rastan; 12-12-2010 at 12:48 AM.

ESTsoft will not worry about it since the people that left on Cabal is kids that can't play any other games.

Watch all these QQers still playing after a month a year till they finally decide to shut down the server.

RedOsmium
    oh great .. just found out my k-red board is missing too .. yay im even missing something thats ACCOUNT BOUND

Titanium
    its in CB so i cant play it i assume? maybe when full realize i'll try it

@hash yeah i shet a brick when is aw blade and souls previews.....like almost 2 years ago lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jeckal View Post
    its in CB so i cant play it i assume? maybe when full realize i'll try it
    yeah,there was a shitload of people who got in on P1,even more for P2......when OB hits tho i'm sure it's gonna blow up even more

EDIT:I still have 2 extra CB keys if anyone wants them......(for the right price)
    Last edited by Rastan; 12-12-2010 at 01:13 AM.

Well...if thats the case Im sure the GMs or whomever does take care of these type of situations wouldnt mind cross referencing id codes. Thats if they even bother to take the time too. Or just do an id search and see what happened.

Items dont usually disappear, not sure how Cabal is run but if its similar to character ini file logs then someone would have to delete an id code for any item to disappear. Or rather theres a loop whole in which some people are trying to find a way about and got caught in the process? Slight possibility. My guess, they probably just have some cross coding or how ever they build cabal on/with.

For account bound items Im guessing it would be similar to a "tree diagram outflow" or grouping. But cabal weird so who knows. Cause if Cabal does do grouping with individual item IDs then if its a group thing with acc. bound items Im sure it would probably be on a larger scale that affected people. Maybe one of the dev. or GMs if they had access to separate acc. logs got annoyed and decide to delete random ID codes in certain accounts...lol.

This has yet to happen to me, nor anyone I know...or came in contact with...and Ive dc-ed quite a few with channel selection/server/war/errors...who knows maybe Im just lucky.

Banned
    yup,just jumped on my venus nub blader,the ucm's I sold were back in my inv. and all the skills I bought yesterday were untrained,which means the person who bought my UCM's was probably just jacked for 5m

Titanium
    unless well with a proper getting rolled back or w/e it should send the 5m back to him i would think since your being rolled back the items etc u gained should be set back to there original place/owner

which is the method in few MMO's to dupe gear /gold etc and so on

Titanium
    Yup... Lost my pet and some alz. But seriously... Ya account binding stuff and disappear too ....

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast