Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: I suggest actualy fixing the game.

I suggest actualy fixing the game.

People cant jump channels without failing to comment and its irritating

Just like ogp, est gm's apparently don't work weekends, just one more day, hang in there. They'll fix the game and we'll all get a free 1 hour bb+ and move along.
    Hi!

Quote Originally Posted by meep49 View Post
    Just like ogp, est gm's apparently don't work weekends, just one more day, hang in there. They'll fix the game and we'll all get a free 1 hour bb+ and move along.
    they seem to think 1hr bb+'s are worth everyone's gear lol my gloves (not to mention the boots i lost as well) are worth ten 30day bb+'s so they better fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by iNub View Post
    they seem to think 1hr bb+'s are worth everyone's gear lol my gloves (not to mention the boots i lost as well) are worth ten 30day bb+'s so they better fix it.
    Agreed. At this point est is on extremely thin ice. If they go the bs way and give bb's for compensation Cabal na is gonna fall through the floor in terms of player base. If they can fix the rerolls and get people's iteams back it could restore faith in our lousy support staff. But they've bs'd so many times what are the chances? We can only hope they'll roll back to the day before or the day of the update. Just stay off until they fix it. If you still want to play do as matri advised and ss all your gear just in case.
    Last edited by meep49; 12-12-2010 at 10:41 AM.
    Hi!

...some of you guys make it as if dev. dont have a life as well. You guys make it seem like this is their first hand job. All I can say is tsk tsk.

What I wonder is if the test servers acted like this, if so then why on earth would you release it without fixing it? I thought gaming companies learned from the release of kotor2 that releasing a game (in this case patch) before its ready=extremely bad.
    Hi!

Many things can go wrong even when it seems right. Thats why we're testing it more or less. Im also sure devs., also looked into possible errors/bugs as well/beta test and what not too.

if est were to reroll, community would rage

Red-Osmium
    i got reroll to the day when mercenaries card ( 2 days ago )
    so might as well reroll everything! -_-

Quote Originally Posted by iNub View Post
    +2