Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: There better be a compensation for this.

There better be a compensation for this.

The WEXP, the EXP from what Ive earned yesterday went back this morning like as if it didnt happen. People are losing their gears by changing channels. This is not a joke, we spend our time and money for these stuffs. The update is suppose to improve the game and not to worsen it. So, there better be a compensation for this or else I dont see any reason to trust this game anymore.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Banned
    +1 i just got rerolled and lost all my amp stuff..

so many people are rich, EST not making much money, thats why they compensate some of the item lol rich people dont buy ecoins anymore..

RedOsmium
    i just lost a hp rune (paid 150m for), another 150m, 5x uch and 4x uchh. That on top of a 36cd osm martial helm and 70m. i want my shiit back now. all up in alz i lost 370m, 36cd osm martial helm, and those cores. ive had enough now.

Shadow Titanium
    lesson learned : don't cc only endgame then restart the program again

Banned
    I'm still lol'ing @ people who are so addicted to playing that they're willing to lose all their shit

counter-productivity at it's finest

Shadow Titanium
    ive lost a aog+7 and a uch!!! rawr lol xD

oh man people QQ about their shiz already............ but still tho i doubt they will roll back XD so yea no point to QQ about it

Guess wat...

... another BB plus for us

RedOsmium
    seriously i just want my shiit back. ive already had enough with the poor service provided by est and this has pushed me over the limit. im reasonably sure i wont get these things back, but i may as well try by filling in a help desk ticket, even though i doubt EST will help (or even care). If i dont get these back, then i refuse to play another ESTsoft game, including cabal. GM's better have some proper compensation (no 1hr BB+ does not account for almost 1b in items disappearing in the space of a few days).

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast