Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Allright, I conceide defeat for now EST! (GM's must at least take a peek)

Exclamation

Epic forum discussion +1. I was wondering when one of these would occur again.
    (Thanks for correcting me btw, it was sole. XD)
    I'm still trying to figure out though, like Valdoroth said, shouldn't I be entited to at least my money back since I have the recepts and everything from my old purchase?
    As a matter of fact I'll post a picture this time. I'm still trying to wrap my head around how the company internally transferred their own policy, if the company changed hands? I know they had to do it legally somehow, someway. If my character was transferred without my permission by someone at OSTsoft, which is what they told me in the email, and I have proof that it was my character, why was I told I can't get him back? Thats something thats been on my mind a bit lately.
    They gave me their word they would investigate. Also, yes I named my character out of this problem lol. It was a spur of the moment thing but it stuck.
    I waited.
    And waited.
    And waited.
    (I played cabal a bit)
    And here I am again, still no character, nothing.
    http://photobucket.com/albums/uu215/Killaonmoco/Illfightforyou.jpg
    Time on Cabal?
    A: Since at least 2008.
    Old Guilds you were in?
    A: First it was <Fatalis> Then their name changed to <Imperia>. Next to follow was <Foxhound>, <Starla>, and then <Foxhound> again.
    Old name= Raganok (WA)
    New name= Rage01 (WA) Our guild is the BetterGamingGuild. Help us grow and help make gaming better both online and off.

Quote Originally Posted by Killa View Post
    Epic forum discussion +1. I was wondering when one of these would occur again.
    (Thanks for correcting me btw, it was sole. XD)
    I'm still trying to figure out though, like Valdoroth said, shouldn't I be entited to at least my money back since I have the recepts and everything from my old purchase?
    As a matter of fact I'll post a picture this time. I'm still trying to wrap my head around how the company internally transferred their own policy, if the company changed hands? I know they had to do it legally somehow, someway. If my character was transferred without my permission by someone at OSTsoft, which is what they told me in the email, and I have proof that it was my character, why was I told I can't get him back? Thats something thats been on my mind a bit lately.
    They gave me their word they would investigate. Also, yes I named my character out of this problem lol. It was a spur of the moment thing but it stuck.
    I waited.
    And waited.
    And waited.
    (I played cabal a bit)
    And here I am again, still no character, nothing.

technically you made those purchases from ogplanet not estsoft...pretty much not worth holding your breath over, i dont think posting anything here will matter, gms review the tickets and decide, probably not going to sway a gms opinion via a forum thread, its not due to lack of believing if you had a character or not, id imagine internal decision is just slower then desired.

you said it was transferred already; there is a problem with that, because it suggests your account was already compromised, i dont know a single person ingame who didnt get to transfer because of some "epic haxors just raping people accts lol". sorry to stretch that out so far but its pretty much the truth....i wouldnt expect a next day recovery of my acct if someone knew my pw ect and transfered it without my knowledge, but i certainly wouldnt want to wait 4 months or watever for a response.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

I would agree with Snow your issue is with OGP, and whomever has possesion of the acct now not EST, however OGP was contracted by EST...... I don't know man other to tell you it will/would not be worth the cost at all to pursue. Any outcome for you would be unsatisfactoy, just tough it out and move on, it just is not worth fighting. The other thing to keep in mind is even were you to win, the company wouldn't change its policy, it is easier to fight the 1 or 2 cases a year.

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

I see. T-T It looks like I really have to bend over and take this. ARGH. I can guarantee you when (Because it's only a matter of time) I come out with my own online game, I will work hard to not let this happen. A learning experience indeed.
    (Takes eyeball out of head and prepairs for Cabal to eyerhape his skull)
    *Sigh* Offically I have decided not to do anything.
    >
    *grumbles*
    Time on Cabal?
    Old Guilds you were in?
    A: First it was <Fatalis> Then their name changed to <Imperia>. Next to follow was <Foxhound>, <Starla>, and then <Foxhound> again.
    Old name= Raganok (WA)
    New name= Rage01 (WA) Our guild is the BetterGamingGuild. Help us grow and help make gaming better both online and off.

Thanks guys. I can only hope noone else has this problem.
    Time on Cabal?
    Old Guilds you were in?
    Old name= Raganok (WA)

Banned
    14. NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA USERS.
    Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, users of the Service from California are entitled to the following specific consumer rights notice: The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at ESTsoft, Inc.
     3240 El Camino Real, Suite 150, Irvine, CA 92602, USA.

Hope you live in California ;o

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234