Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Allright, I conceide defeat for now EST! (GM's must at least take a peek)

Thumbs up Allright, I conceide defeat for now EST! (GM's must at least take a peek)

Ok, so I must admit, I am pretty steamed about what happened to my old character, and GM's if you don't see this and some do fine, but:
    I am back into the game, I don't need my old character since I've started Rage01. I will try to transfer him (My old character Raganok) anyway since he is still blocked, I don't know how that will go.
    I see you ARE doing something to make the game a better place, with all the bug fixes and stuff, so I as a customer am happy with that.
    Things are getting easier to figure out after being gone so long, since the UI is improving.

I ultimately have decided since you fixed my ecoin buying ability that I WILL NOT SUE, since everything is in order for now, but I'm still very cautious about your company. There is no customer contact number to use, which still bothers me somewhat, but I guess your company is still going through changes since the transfer. I'll be keeping my very dedicated eye on you guys.
    http://photobucket.com/albums/uu215/Killaonmoco/Illfightforyou.jpg
    Time on Cabal?
    A: Since at least 2008.
    Old Guilds you were in?
    A: First it was <Fatalis> Then their name changed to <Imperia>. Next to follow was <Foxhound>, <Starla>, and then <Foxhound> again.
    Old name= Raganok (WA)
    New name= Rage01 (WA) Our guild is the BetterGamingGuild. Help us grow and help make gaming better both online and off.

Lol. -1 and +1 for giving me a laugh.

Banned
    lmao this post is halarious!

Quote Originally Posted by Killa View Post
    I ultimately have decided since you fixed my ecoin buying ability that I WILL NOT SUE, since everything is in order for now, but I'm still very cautious about your company. There is no customer contact number to use, which still bothers me somewhat, but I guess your company is still going through changes since the transfer. I'll be keeping my very dedicated eye on you guys.
    Hey bro, try reading the TOS then say that again?

hemad

lols.

retired

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    Hey bro, try reading the TOS then say that again?
    Remember, the game switched company hands, and I have a statement from them that somewhere along the lines my character got transferred WITHOUT my knowledge. They said they were investigating it and would get back to me. I'm still waiting for that, and both the emails are saved in my inbox on my cabal profile. So what were you saying about a TOS?
    http://photobucket.com/albums/uu215/Killaonmoco/Illfightforyou.jpg
    Time on Cabal?
    A: Since at least 2008.
    Old Guilds you were in?
    A: First it was <Fatalis> Then their name changed to <Imperia>. Next to follow was <Foxhound>, <Starla>, and then <Foxhound> again.
    Old name= Raganok (WA)
    New name= Rage01 (WA) Our guild is the BetterGamingGuild. Help us grow and help make gaming better both online and off.

paragraph one section 2 claims they can change the rules of tos whenever they have to

We reserve the right at any time to:
    •Change the terms and conditions of this Agreement;
    •Change the Service, including terminating, eliminating, supplementing, modifying, adding to or discontinuing any content or data on or feature of the Service or the hours that the Service is available;

there ya go

Yes the TOS claims many things, most of which if you spent enough money on a good lawyer would count for little to nothing in court. Dirty little secret in law is you can not actually sign or agree away your rights regardless of what contract says. Keeping all that in mind since this is a Foreign Company doing business in US good luck with any lawsuit lol.

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast