Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Forcium Amp GS

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Forumcomplainer View Post
    you'll never get a good answer here. You don't have to think just go with the osm. But forcium amp is quite good at single target. It's able to dish more dps vs a 40% cd forcium gs. So if you got nothing to do and you just want show off the coolness of owning Pluma solo go with the forcium amp.
    I don't think we can bluntly tell you what you should use cause we don't have view of how the rest of your gears are like.
    any1 who thinks 14% amp > 40% cd on a wa rly doesnt kno wat theyre talking about

Thats why you Extend a Forcium GS with 14% Amp

14% Amp / 24% dmg?

xD ...make it +15 and your pro.
    R.I.P. xSephirothx

Quote Originally Posted by forumaccount View Post
    any1 who thinks 14% amp > 40% cd on a wa rly doesnt kno wat theyre talking about
    It's quite funny, do you know then? When you reply and you're stating something why don't you explain it. Didn't i say it's better in pvp. And where did i stay cd = 40% on the osm?
    @threadstarter you should've gotten your answer by now. I suggest you to look at other cabal versions for these questions. Majority of the people here can't read correctly. Such as the one that I've quoted.
    Last edited by Forumcomplainer; 12-16-2010 at 04:08 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
    You said 40 cd > 14 amp on a forcy gs, which isn't true unless you had 1,857.14 attack.
    u sure don't know how to calculate dmg =))
    BTW FC 40% CD is much better than 14%sw amp

Shadow Titanium
    It's quite funny, do you know then? When you reply and you're stating something why don't you explain it. Didn't i say it's better in pvp. And where did i stay cd = 40% on the osm?
    @threadstarter you should've gotten your answer by now. I suggest you to look at other cabal versions for these questions. Majority of the people here can't read correctly. Such as the one that I've quoted.
    l
    m
    f
    a
    o

ur obviously a downie to think 14% amp> 40% cd, ESPECIALLY in pvp
    ur the one whos not making sense genius, u claim the 14 amp forc gs is better dps than a 40 dmg FORC gs, not osm, l2read ur own comments

oh thats right that would make u look like even more of an idiot, checkmate?

Majority of the people here can't read correctly.
    heres ur own quote, fits perfectly for u right about now dont u think? AHAHAHAHA
    Last edited by forumaccount; 12-16-2010 at 02:15 PM.

RedOsmium
    +15 Forcy amp gs > +9 osm 80dmg
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

actually, 198 attack = 79.2 crit dmg according to basic cabal math o.o sorry lol

200/5x2 = attack to crt dmg. common cabal conversion sense. sozzy

Sheep, you should calculate with average amp, crit damage, and crit rate.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lelouch View Post
    ur 80% REDosm isn't on my lvl scrub
    fixed bruh

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast