Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Forcium Amp GS

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
    Do you realize that the spreadsheet has that amp already calculated in it???

Go talk to LastHour and learn what you're talking about before spreading this nonsense.

Your statements about 5 attack "working in most scenatios" is just a cheap guess, and is extremely inaccurate. Stop. Go download the spreadsheet and test it yourself. Learn.
    Going to repeat this for the second time.
    All players without amp weapons have 46amp with box3 slots.
    So
    1000*(.01) < 5*(1.46 + x) -> x>.54 amp
    Which means if you have 1000 atk (your suggestion) the attack is ALWAYS better when using an attack with greater than 54 base amp, just as I suggested last page.

Banned
    10*1.46 is 14.6
    Okay, so you're trying to say 5.4 attack = 1 amp for that person?
    not 5.
    You are inaccurate. That can screw you up when you're doing a whole dang 200 attack, like earlier.

You just explained why you're wrong.
    /thread

Also, there's a few things you are forgetting about.
    1. you have to remember that not everyone has 1k attack, and not everyone uses bof3 slotted.
    2. Each skill is different. You will never have all the same numbers when calculating equivalence while having amp gears included, which is why it is calculated separately.

btw, you didn't refute the fact that the spreadsheet already has those skills' amp calculated into it.

I assume you realized that, finally.
    You really don't know how to read. The 10 is 1amp(attack) and therefore is not multiplied by amp again. Its .01(1000)=10 not 14.6. The 1.46 is your base amp, x is your skill amp. Since you are incapable of understanding why you are wrong I will explain it to you are clearly as possible.

If you are a warrior with the average 46 amp and 1000attack, 5 attack will be greater than 1amp if you are using: Seismic Wave, Cascade Break, Spiral Doom, Sword Cannon, Terra Break, Whirlwind, Sword Quake, Rolling Crush, or Rising Blade.

Get it now?

Dromar is right, sorry Sheep.

5 attack > 1% amp... not by much but its still better.

Lv175 WA
    ATK 1000
    AMP 46
    Crit DMG 170

ADD 5 attack to Seismic Wave on a player with 850 defense: 1563.67
    ADD 1% amp to Seismic Wave on a player with 850 defense: 1562.62
    ADD 2% crit dmg to Seismic Wave on a player with 850 defense: 1567.4

Banned
    Whats 10 (the effect of .01*1000) divided by 5(atk)? The answer is 2. Therefore whenever your skill amp and base amp add up to 2 or greater that 5 atk is better than the amp. I'm running out of ways how to say this now...
    Seismic Wave, Cascade Break, Spiral Doom, Sword Cannon, Terra Break, Whirlwind, Sword Quake, Rolling Crush, or Rising Blade. these skills fufill those circumstances

Banned
    The only thing I'm not taking into consideration is min. dmg and that is irrelevant to this conversation.

Shadow Titanium
    sheep ur an idiot, have u ever seen how dmg is calculated by simply looking at the numbers in parentheses next to ur base atk when u use a skill? wat ur trying to say goes in one ear and goes out the other cuz u dont kno wat the hell ur calculating

SIGMetal
    u know wats funny sheep even people who hates me agrees 5atk > 1amp most of the time. u cannot prove me wrong on this, u can even bring lasthour himself here and he will tell u the same exact thing.

most players nowadays reach 50%amp in gear and most of the skills used are also above 50%amp which makes it a total of 100% amp
    ure 1%amp will only be multiplied by ure base atk
    my 5atk will be multiplied by amp in gear and amp in skill
    there is no way ure winning this arguement when ure clearly wrong
    any decent WA will have over 1k atk even if u use titanium...

Sheep, I don't even think you have over 1k attack or else you would agree that 75% warriors have near 1k attack or over.

edit: Warriors over 150
    Last edited by awakens; 12-22-2010 at 06:10 PM.

Titanium
    Sheep, you are a dumbass.

SIGMetal
    This is why you're inaccurate. And i already showed you that you were almost on the dime when you have 1k attack and 50 amp. You should be glad that you were right in that circumstance.

But, again, i aim to have it right for everyone, at all levels and stats. I wasn't just talking about WA's, fool. Get on my level.
    Your little 5 attack shi.t rule will fail when used in other scenarios.
    lol dont try to change the subject. look at the area ure posting in... o yea its the WA section and look at the weapons ure talking about. please enlighten me as how ure gonna use a +9 osm gs and reach 1200 atk, and please dont come us with stupid excuses like 4x rof10 and eof8 cause anyone with those items will not be using a +9 osm gs

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast