Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Forcium Amp GS

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
    It all changed when you said "hurr durr, 5 attack>1 amp" idiot. Nobody is changing any subjects besides you.
    Also, it doesnt take all taht crap to have 1.2k attack. forc gs+15 has 450 attack, remember? 200 more than osm. And according to you, noobs have over 1k attack with titanium.

Get on my lvl, kid. Lrn2read
    sry noob but u voted for the osm gs get back to ure lvl

SIGMetal
    And i still vote for the osm, you retard, rofl

Again, lrn2read
    forcy gs+15 has 456 attack. osm gs+9 has 258. That 198 attack and 14 amp is equivalent to about 70 crit.

The osm would still crit more.
    1 amp = 10 attack = 2 crit.
    time for a memory refresh? ure the one comparing 198atk 14amp and saying its equal to 70cd. according to u 14amp = 28cd so ure saying 198atk = 42cd = 21amp. if this is the case u are also saying u need 9+atk to equal 1amp. and im saying 5atk is closer to 1amp than ure 9+ will ever be. learn2math kthx

Shadow Titanium
    I have 1,000 attack exactly, 41 amp, 41 rate, and 158 crit. Going to get it up to 163 though.

And fyi, i wasn't talking about just WA's. I was talknig about any class. Besides, you want to apply that same "5 attack" rule when you have 1.2k attack? nice.

It's so extremely obvious that you're trolling. "parentheses"? wtf are you talking about, lol

Also, you're one of the most illiterate fools on this forum. Get out, ni.gger.
    the fact that u dont know wat im talking about makes u a real idiot, ask the other ppl in this thread im pretty sure they kno wat im talking about

and me, illiterate? i bet u ur whole fail acc that my iq is higher than yours, and the fact that u are cussing makes u...immature? do u understand the meaning of immature? i can make u feel so illiterate compared to me that u stop posting in this thread like i have a bunch of ignorant ppl who think they can out-argue me

SIGMetal
    yeah, and I'm right and you're wrong, get over it?
    lol we all proved u wrong and im sure it will amuse us when u go try proving how 1amp > 9atk

Quote Originally Posted by forumaccount View Post
    l
    m
    f
    a
    o

ur obviously a downie to think 14% amp> 40% cd, ESPECIALLY in pvp
    ur the one whos not making sense genius, u claim the 14 amp forc gs is better dps than a 40 dmg FORC gs, not osm, l2read ur own comments

oh thats right that would make u look like even more of an idiot, checkmate?

heres ur own quote, fits perfectly for u right about now dont u think? AHAHAHAHA
    I assume you didn't pass your primary school yet

YES this is a flame, ignorant ppl don't deserve explanation (even if you explain will they understand?)
    Last edited by Forumcomplainer; 12-22-2010 at 07:22 PM.

Shadow Titanium
    rofl, i see you as a joke, kid. and "cussin'" makes you immature? Rofl, tell that to your mommy, 12-year-old.

Btw, i don't "know what you're talking about" because you seem to not speak english.

/thread
    ur like acrobat v2 sheep, u srsly have a screw loose in ur head cuz i like how u ignore all the points that make u look dumb and fling out the most idiotic flames, if u dont understand wat im typing it just means ur comprehension level is that of an elementary schooler

and lol at u whipping out the "12 yr old" crap, if anything u seem more like one than me cuz u cant compute stuff for crap and think ur all high and mighty when u are obviously just plain retarded

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Forumcomplainer View Post
    I assume you didn't pass your primary school yet

YES this is a flame, ignorant ppl don't deserve explanation (even if you explain will they understand?)
    good to know, doesnt change the fact that u pwnt urself

Banned
    rofl, there are so many errors in that paragraph, i'm not even going to point them out. Also, points that make me look dumb? I never ignored any "points."

K, let me get down to your 'comprehension level.'

/thread.
    Goodnight, fools
    Irony to the max...Sheep stop making yourself look like a retard.

Shadow Titanium
    rofl, there are so many errors in that paragraph, i'm not even going to point them out. Also, points that make me look dumb? I never ignored any "points."

K, let me get down to your 'comprehension level.'

/thread.
    Goodnight, fools
    wow funny kid, trying to play the grammar police now? i type like this cuz im too lazy to capitalize and crap, and the funny thing is that i use commas plenty. o thats right, u ignore that cuz it makes u sound cooler

typing /thread makes u sound cool too doesnt it? too bad it doesnt, inet baddie

Shadow Titanium
    keep throwing random flames e-gangsta wannabe, u contribute nothing but stupidity to this thread

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast