imma be uber pissed if this thread gets moved to off topic

i mean mad

Banned

Rage

Banned
    aww how cute the the 23 year old wannabe p0rn star mad

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LethalHǝart View Post
    I won't even waste time explaining how "retardedly" wrong you are. I mean seriously, is your Cabal account really that bad that you have to link the most retarded pictures on a thread nobody wants you on? WHat are you using, +0 shineguard no slot? You're one of the most annoying gots on these forums. Get a life, you're a fat basement dweller.Enjoy replying to something I won't give to shits to read.
    WOAH WOAH AH DURP DE DURP

you the 1 matri ran out of cabal went to play your little game vindictus? yet still trolling cabal forums trying to get together your pathetic self confidence to actually start playing again psh i could care less about cabal atm and yessiiirrr im rockin +0 sg and no the most annoying person on these forums is lilchao

you little fat wanna be fob I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥, go find another p0rnstar pic to throw on your acc you zitface wizpwns buttyholelicking f@gg0t

you probably look like her

why so mad? heard you were still using stit amp @ lvl 16x? sup with that son?
    Last edited by kinggreg; 12-14-2010 at 11:42 AM.

Ya leth i started one again lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LethalHǝart View Post
    I won't even waste time explaining how "retardedly" wrong you are. I mean seriously, is your Cabal account really that bad that you have to link the most retarded pictures on a thread nobody wants you on? WHat are you using, +0 shineguard no slot? You're one of the most annoying gots on these forums. Get a life, you're a fat basement dweller.

Enjoy replying to something I won't give to shits to read.
    wait a min there sally how exactly does a few troll pics relate to the type of gear i have? wow did wipwns I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ u in da asssssss that bad? guess your mind stuck on that "when will i play cabal again" state, where you just throw in subjects involving cabal into a conversation.

I 2 shot juu

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243