Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: So rollback is a must?

Quote Originally Posted by TankAlluBicheS View Post
    my hair is white! xD
    really? can u show me?
    i just coloured it yesterday! lol

my friends said i look like that girl from sailor moon... x_x

i quit if it roles bak to thursday my char will probs b like lvl 30 agan =.=

Quote Originally Posted by D2A View Post
    role bak would only b good if they gave us sumthin for it :P i dont wanna hav to do weod 4 times all voer agan today on my nooby char :P
    aww 4 Weod's? u poor baby. but this is wat i like:

Hello CABAL Players,

We will have an emergency maintenance today. Reported errors will be corrected during the emergency M/A.
    Please refer to below details.

[Emergency Maintenance]
    1. Schedule: Dec.12 21:40 ~ [PST]
    2. Channel: All Channel except M.War Channel.
    We will See you after the M/A.

Regards,
    CABAL Support Team

that would be great. if war wasn't fuct up like the rest of it.

however comma

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebe View Post
    umm.. that roll back was for almost 12hours.

Most likely they will roll back.
    1... the alz or gear glitch thingy.
    2.... the epic rune in war glitch.
    3.... fb's n bl's dmg in war glitch thingy.
    3.... WAR overall GLITCH!
    lol... i don't know what other glitches there r that's not fix'd but.... GO ROLL BACK!!~!! i rather have 1hour bb+.... though i miss the 3hour ones OGP used to give out. lol
    I don't know why people are saying the Rune Cubes were glitched.

They weren't glitched at all, the original rates never changed, the rate of "epic" runes was (is) intended to be as high as it was (is).

Quote Originally Posted by macbowes View Post
    I don't know why people are saying the Rune Cubes were glitched.

They weren't glitched at all, the original rates never changed, the rate of "epic" runes was (is) intended to be as high as it was (is).
    orly? i popped 4 rune cubes in lobby and got def rate, pet exp, mp absorb limit up and atk rate (after the first "fix") where before u could open 10 cubes and 1/2 of them would be high grade such as ATK, M.ATK, both amps, CRI UP, CDI, HP absorb up, etc.

as for FB and BL "op dmg", it's for all orange texted sword skills for all classes (though obviously FA and WI aren't effected by this).

been 6 hours now :P

Banned
    my 2 cents

the first rollback --- gm's were on the ball on that one. Twilight zoned just 8 hours inclusive of the glitched uch people abused and after that. Lost cs purchases and sales in ah because of that which up to now is still an open ticket.

this time --- the first mention of items missing was as early as Friday morning (after the last of the emergency maintenances). yet people dared the sytem and I dare say even tried to abuse a dupe technique which happened during the alz dupe/glitch. There was no rollback back then. The sensible thing might have been as someone posted just as early "Don't switch channels" "Lock up (set subpw) and log off". yet people continued daring the bugged system, hoping that they be restored via rollback in the end.

I say they deserve the consequences, so no, a 3 day rollback will have dire consequences and repercussions far greater than just the 8 hour one.

UMAD?

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    my 2 cents

the first rollback --- gm's were on the ball on that one. Twilight zoned just 8 hours inclusive of the glitched uch people abused and after that. Lost cs purchases and sales in ah because of that which up to now is still an open ticket.

this time --- the first mention of items missing was as early as Friday morning (after the last of the emergency maintenances). yet people dared the sytem and I dare say even tried to abuse a dupe technique which happened during the alz dupe/glitch. There was no rollback back then. The sensible thing might have been as someone posted just as early "Don't switch channels" "Lock up (set subpw) and log off". yet people continued daring the bugged system, hoping that they be restored via rollback in the end.

I say they deserve the consequences, so no, a 3 day rollback will have dire consequences and repercussions far greater than just the 8 hour one.
    There you go.....if you cant figure out that switchin channels loses your gear and you try to abuse it.....your own problem

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast