Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: So rollback is a must?

Quote Originally Posted by nxlude View Post
    There you go.....if you cant figure out that switchin channels loses your gear and you try to abuse it.....your own problem
    if only it were true. fact is:

losing gear upon switching channels is a glitch.

u willing to bet your other 98c they don't roll it back?

i wouldn't.

No, but like i said in other posts.....this was posted 3 days ago! Although its not fair people lost their gear, its not fair of us who where smarter than a monkey and didnt. Why should we lose all the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ we farmed in last few day because of everyone else.........(good customer service arguement if anything)......

again http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...ight-wanna-fix posted that 3 DAYS AGO.........yes est shoulda fixed, but this was a known problem

Titanium
    yeah i dont want a roll back got my eod ring like 2 days ago.....

Titanium
    roll back would be a pain in the ass they will probably give you something like a skill bead to replace your gear. Id be happy with an answered support ticket but i dont think there gms look at those

do most lvl 120+ not care that thers role bak cause they dont do anythin ingame 99% of the time ??????????????

War and pvp dont count with that

Yo.....i hear every one talking about this alz glitch thing? Mind explainin me wTF is that ....how could ther be a alz glitch.............a

Titanium
    It's lose-lose really
    If we do roll back... all those people that lost their gear trying to dupe/expliot etc and cried all over the forums because "omfg stupid est deleted my gear" get their stuff back even though they deserved to lose it. Not to mention those who were sucessfull in being dirty cheaters D:. People who played it safe will lose all of the alz/exp/wexp they gained in the past few days.
    If we don't roll back, the small amount of people who actually did lose gear (probably 5% of complainers, ever notice how it was always high value items going missing?) will suffer. I highly doubt EST has the will to look through everyone's account and replace what was lost.
    This is the worst update ever XD

To most of the people that found out about the alz/item glitch.

Do not rollback. It seems a majority of players haven't been affected by the disappearance of items and doing a rollback would only affect the majority in a negative way.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast