Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Regarding skill rankings

Regarding skill rankings

Can you make cabal skill system like it used to be? Where you could be low level and achieve a higher rank in either the sword skill or magic skill. Example would be, you can be an "Expert" at sword skill rank and still be like level 20 rather than being like level 30 or 40. It was better before than it is now. PEOPLE WHO WOULD LIKE THIS PLEASE HELP ME! BUMP THIS THREAD OR JUST SAY "YES" OR "I WANT THIS TOO!"

Bloody Ice ~~ Mobbing Nipperlugs with "Darkness"
    I don't think this i a good idea =/

A REAL new comer will level normally and NOT focus on skill lvling. Therefore, the other experienced players will far surpass the ability of new players. Now.. when new players keep losing to pvp's and are weaker then othes they'll probably quit.
    Force Blader - Lvl 11x
    Capella

Quote Originally Posted by Rapturen View Post
    I don't think this i a good idea =/

A REAL new comer will level normally and NOT focus on skill lvling. Therefore, the other experienced players will far surpass the ability of new players. Now.. when new players keep losing to pvp's and are weaker then othes they'll probably quit.
    Well, that is a good point which gives me another idea. Make a channel for experienced players and novice players. Apparently, there is already a novice channel, so newcomers would probably join that channel. And if you add an experienced players channel, newcomers wouldn't join unless if they would like to experience what it is like. And if you say, "experienced players" might join novice channels, then make a pvp restriction or a channel restriction.

edit: OR there could be a tutorial in the beginning where it teaches you how "skilling" can make you stronger and leveling gives you stats to boost your potential(stats) and wear good equips.
    Last edited by nemesisz; 04-17-2010 at 04:36 PM.