Thread: OK, Cabalians TIME TO POLL FOR ROLLBACK

To me this thread looks like someone qqing over lost gear

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Quote Originally Posted by WhatULookingAt View Post
    I Strongly Agree For a ROLLBACK because:

That's the fastest way and smartest way to fix the current game issues

Why?

50 pct of the cabal players have lost their gears, so its not easy for GM to investigate their cases one by one. Furthermore, there a punch of NOOB that like to edit their gears, pretending they're victims.
    It's really hard to notice if that person really has those gears or they just photoshop.

After new update, There were a lot of bugs in game, The rate of getting those epic rune that only can be found in FTb2F is way too high, its really ruin the game's market.

There are many more issues that can only be solved IF we gonna have a roll BACK.

SO Feel FREE to POLL For a ROLL BACK and tell US ur reasons why u Think/Dont Think Roll BACK IS a Best Way to help players from this issue.
    I doubt 50% of players have been affected since less, way less, than 50% post on the forums. A rollback would only hurt a majority of players who have gained alot since last week Thursday.

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by Soryuha View Post
    I doubt 50% of players have been affected since less, way less, than 50% post on the forums. A rollback would only hurt a majority of players who have gained alot since last week Thursday.
    how much can u lose from 3 days of works? some people lost gear they worked 3 years on

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    how much can u lose from 3 days of works? some people lost gear they worked 3 years on
    they can lose they're items from the retarded high (glitched) drop rate.

but none of em wanna replace my gloves or gimme 1b so i can buy sum more.

Man a rollback would be stupid...i sold all my Bl gear and moved to FS, got some pretty decent gear, and even found a merg ring my first run of eod. If servers get rolled back, that would be totally unfair to the people who actually did something instead of afk, and NW all day.
    ~~~Rain Over The frosted Heavens~~~

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatULookingAt View Post
    SO FAR I've seen There ARE more people who AGREE WITH A ROLLBACK than DISAGREE

even some of those who disagree with it seems like they might change their mind if GM would give them some thing that worth their 4 days grinding such as (may be a bb - 15 mins) ka

SO, I guess ROLLBACK Is A MUSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
    ROLLBACK= ENDGAME, it just cant be rolled back dude, use your logic Mr.18years old

Quote Originally Posted by Soryuha View Post
    100% agree

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789