Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OK, Cabalians TIME TO POLL FOR ROLLBACK

OK, Cabalians TIME TO POLL FOR ROLLBACK

I Strongly Agree For a ROLLBACK because:

That's the fastest way and smartest way to fix the current game issues

Why?

50 pct of the cabal players have lost their gears, so its not easy for GM to investigate their cases one by one. Furthermore, there a punch of NOOB that like to edit their gears, pretending they're victims.
    It's really hard to notice if that person really has those gears or they just photoshop.

After new update, There were a lot of bugs in game, The rate of getting those epic rune that only can be found in FTb2F is way too high, its really ruin the game's market.

There are many more issues that can only be solved IF we gonna have a roll BACK.

SO Feel FREE to POLL For a ROLL BACK and tell US ur reasons why u Think/Dont Think Roll BACK IS a Best Way to help players from this issue.
    Last edited by WhatULookingAt; 12-12-2010 at 10:59 PM.

Shadow Titanium
    nothing anyone says arguing for or against a rollback is going to matter. gm's have already made their decision since the server is down. do you really think they are sitting there wondering whether a rollback is a good idea? they have already action so we will have to wait to see what their decision is

cool bro

Quote Originally Posted by invisiblewolf View Post
    nothing anyone says arguing for or against a rollback is going to matter. gm's have already made their decision since the server is down. do you really think they are sitting there wondering whether a rollback is a good idea? they have already action so we will have to wait to see what their decision is
    I beilive they take action already.... Having a sandwich and a smoke break,
    After that might be a pee break too

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by TankAlluBicheS View Post
    I beilive they take action already.... Having a sandwich and a smoke break,
    After that might be a pee break too
    only heard that one a few times

They already fixed it. They just havent put severs up cause they want to see kids QQ about it and make jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by Venus_Noob View Post
    They already fixed it. They just havent put severs up cause they want to see kids QQ about it and make jokes.
    that's y I said they are having their meal break, smoke break, pee break... etc
    they just want to see ppl QQing =D

I agree with whatyolookingat

^^Friend's

FierySagittarius
    Keep Hatin' Noobs, You Are Makin' Me Laugh

Taking All challenges for the Top Venus FA spot, I await your Challenge

Of course you would firey!
    Like MJ I'm a team player, so imma fuck her friends too.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatULookingAt View Post
    I Strongly Agree For a ROLLBACK because:

That's the fastest way and smartest way to fix the current game issues

Why?

50 pct of the cabal players have lost their gears, so its not easy for GM to investigate their cases one by one. Furthermore, there a punch of NOOB that like to edit their gears, pretending they're victims.
    It's really hard to notice if that person really has those gears or they just photoshop.

After new update, There were a lot of bugs in game, The rate of getting those epic rune that only can be found in FTb2F is way too high, its really ruin the game's market.

There are many more issues that can only be solved IF we gonna have a roll BACK.

SO Feel FREE to POLL For a ROLL BACK and tell US ur reasons why u Think/Dont Think Roll BACK IS a Best Way to help players from this issue.
    why the random caps? i understand "english emphasis" however, what u did here doesn't make any sense at all.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast