Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: OK, Cabalians TIME TO POLL FOR ROLLBACK

its taking longer than usual cause they're still reading this thread to see player's opinions before making a final decision. So just give them some more times

Banned
    yea i seen there asses on this thread but they didnt say nothing <.<

Quote Originally Posted by WhatULookingAt View Post
    its taking longer than usual cause they're still reading this thread to see player's opinions before making a final decision. So just give them some more times
    Actually they finished it, they just went to get those beer, chips, popcorn, sandwich and see all u ppl QQing in here =D

Probably passed out laughing at the picture i posted.

Maybe they should rollback, but i dont think so. There were 20 topics on here telling how people lost their gears by changing channels, we knew how it was happening 3 days ago.
    Didnt take a genius to figure out not to use change channel option. Why rollback everyone? I told guildies days ago and we were all fine. Just my .02

Quote Originally Posted by Venus_Noob View Post
    Probably passed out laughing at the picture i posted.
    after that have a pee break xD

man fu ck the roll back just open the fuc king sever already -.-

IT is not just a game, but also a business, they have a lot of concern to think about before make a final solution that gonna have a least effect on their customer.

They could lose their job if they make a wrong decision SO just wait a little more

IT is not just a game, but also a business, they have a lot of concern to think about before make a final solution that gonna have a least effect on their customer.

They could lose their job if they make a wrong decision SO just wait a little more
    Well they are gonna screw the 50% that lost stuff cause they couldnt figure out that changing channels was the problem or they are gonna screw the 50% that did and still have all our stuff. Again, didnt take Sherlock Holmes to figure out that the channel thing was the problem.

****On another note I will say it wasnt good that it took them 3 days to address this

Seems you deal with them a lot thou =D

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast