Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Random Lag

Random Lag

Does anyone else get this besides me? Random lag, as well as, specific instance lags?

Here's some examples:

1. When entering an instanced zone, it hangs for 20-40 seconds, once you click the "Challenge" button.

2. When you click on the "Enter site" button during a quest, after you click on a quest halo over a building.

3. When you execute any FB spell, that has more than 2 animations. (And before you flame me about me computer or graphics card, I DID say randomly, not every time.)

4. When you are in the middle of a conversation, with an NPC, and it hangs for a sec. before they can finish a story page.

5. When you move more than 4 screens away from your starting point, AFTER the town has finished loading.

6. Etc., etc., etc.
    "Wherever you go, there you are."

Main Toon > Kitriarra/Lvl 12X FB/Venus

Quote Originally Posted by Drognan70 View Post
    Does anyone else get this besides me? Random lag, as well as, specific instance lags?

Here's some examples:

1. When entering an instanced zone, it hangs for 20-40 seconds, once you click the "Challenge" button.

2. When you click on the "Enter site" button during a quest, after you click on a quest halo over a building.

3. When you execute any FB spell, that has more than 2 animations. (And before you flame me about me computer or graphics card, I DID say randomly, not every time.)

4. When you are in the middle of a conversation, with an NPC, and it hangs for a sec. before they can finish a story page.

5. When you move more than 4 screens away from your starting point, AFTER the town has finished loading.

6. Etc., etc., etc.
    i'm not lagging and you shouldn't be either.

since servers are down.

Quote Originally Posted by iNub View Post
    since servers are down.

Sooooo true ATM. lol.

yes i get the same thing I have tyried everything to stop it just nothing works

A guildy was telling me that it started mainly after the Sienna update a while back. Before that, he said, it was fine.

cable internet, decent pc, decent gfx card.....solved

10Mb connection. Phenom II x4 3.2Ghz CPU, ATI 1Gb 5770 OC, 4G Crucial RAM, ASUS mobo, 500Gb SATA Drive, and updated drivers on everything.

Seems like a decent enough computer to handle this game to me, does it not? And I think the biggest problem is that the client side program should be hella bigger, and just mainly store the toons on the server.

Not to mention that, when OG had it, I never had these problems.
    Last edited by Drognan70; 12-13-2010 at 03:05 AM.

Banned
    Scan your pc ? update your pc ? cause that happens to me when i need to update it or scan it

not lag like yours and also how do you war with that lag O.O?

I have Avira and Malwarebytes running when I am surfing. And I hace Ccleaner and Auslogics Bootspeed for performance issues. And I have Driverguide for driver updates, so it isn't so much of an update issue. I just know that it ran perfectly smooth when OG had it.