Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Recent M/A Summary

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by zomgOmglol View Post
    when you use a skill that moves you toward the target, like force kick, the game doesnt update your new position.
    blade scud works since it is range 7, twin moon would probably work too, since it was in range from your previous location.

after you use the force-kick-like attack, move a little to update where you are, and your other attacks will work
    Actually I did notice that happened after force kick/assault. Ty for the advice <3

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinji View Post
    watch we going to have m/a everyday lolol.
    yeah , and it's still early in the morning right , no one go to work yes )
    so i wonder who did the M/A last night

it's quite obvious EST and GM's know about all the blatant crap that's been dissappearing and bugs etc.
    but will they be responsible and properly trace the items that glitched off people's accounts?

let a GM answer that oneee

Quote Originally Posted by iSeeYou123 View Post
    By the time you get to DarrkD's skill / gear lvl, you would lose your virginity.

I did actually duplicated items trough few DCs yet lost many others by pure bad luck, and so i opened a ticked, yet waiting for a reply in lets say 2 moths if I am lucky.
    ( 0 _ 0)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ (> _ < )

Quote Originally Posted by Chris7 View Post
    it's quite obvious EST and GM's know about all the blatant crap that's been dissappearing and bugs etc.
    but will they be responsible and properly trace the items that glitched off people's accounts?

let a GM answer that oneee
    theyre avoiding us

It's funny that EU got somehow the same glitch that we have here xD

-- Indomie enak --

add ... sometimes i do miss in combo .. and if i still combo the game dc me

Can some1 help me, 3 days ago I was running LiD but when I changed channel I saw my char. and wow it had no bike, no pet, no suit and amulets no drop from LiD oh and mysteriusly I get a lapiz crys. DB in my warehouse and thats not mine. I waited untill today because M/A but my character stills without the items so; please what must i do??.......

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by exter View Post
    Can some1 help me, 3 days ago I was running LiD but when I changed channel I saw my char. and wow it had no bike, no pet, no suit and amulets no drop from LiD oh and mysteriusly I get a lapiz crys. DB in my warehouse and thats not mine. I waited untill today because M/A but my character stills without the items so; please what must i do??.......

yeah, im that creative

Quote Originally Posted by exter View Post
    Does that qualify as evidence of est stealing from the rich and giving to the poor?
    Hi!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast