Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Recent M/A Summary

Banned
    I posted it way back in the stickied thread
    here's my contributions (my apology if mentioned already):

1. When i change channel it just shows that "disconnecting" bar til it's full, then "...please relog" message. It seemed to have disconnected me but when i relog, it shows that "my id is already in use" or something and if i want to disconnect it.

What's funny is it used to work. Changing channels was fast. Then after the last emergency maintenance, changing channels don't work for me anymore and it's a pain and slower than if I just log out and log back in.

2. when we change channel (through that long route of having to dc and relog) when the character comes back on, the buff effects are not visible anymore, but all the buffs are retained. I'd like to think they still have effect although they don't show on my character.

3. Lastly in pve, particularly the first few mobs in PF, when you use force kick from a long range, the next 2 skills --- in my case the novice impact stab and the completer LS and SW for my BL and WA, respectively --- miss even in combo. Actually if I don't use FK, they are okay in combo; they don't miss.

All for now. I do hope you will take a look into these basic functions and skills. Thanks.

no. 3
    Quote Originally Posted by zomgOmglol View Post
    when you use a skill that moves you toward the target, like force kick, the game doesnt update your new position.
    blade scud works since it is range 7, twin moon would probably work too, since it was in range from your previous location.

after you use the force-kick-like attack, move a little to update where you are, and your other attacks will work
    it wasn't like this before, before update. when u execute a skill out of range, you will adjust a bit, kinda like chase in pvp, before the skill executes within range. They obviously tweaked the mob movement, and skill response to positions where the mob goes to u while u do fk and attack it from a position that is no longer there cuz the mob moved. Then the misses, sheesh...i prefer the old input/output system. But then maybe this isn't intended? Glitch?

no. 1
    on the change channel, it worked at first, tried it...then somewhere somehow sometime, it stopped working again. The change channel fix didn't hold again, like before.
    Last edited by Drew; 12-13-2010 at 11:22 PM. Reason: add

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345