Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I want some...

Banned
    This thread isn't .

Quote Originally Posted by Flarius View Post
    I would kinda like a marriage system on cabal. When your in a party with your spouse, within the distance, you get a special type of buff that makes you a little stronger and also have a skill to teleport to your spouse.
    Haha sounds EXACTLY like Jade Dynasty XD.

Mercury Server
    Umbrageous - 17X FB
    ZulZorrander - 130xWI
    Ikonoka - 13x BL
    Mayie - 153 WA ~Retired~
    DarkNekuFace - 123 FA ~Retired~

the marrige system sounds alot like ragnarok. there were several different skills, you could heal each other, take damge for a set time for the other (i died a few times that way) ect ect. the pet options we have now are decent, but you should be able to choose what upgrade your pet gets. like this maybe

1 fch => random upgrade, normal cost
    3 fch/ 2fch + 1slot osm item/ 1fch+ 2 1slot osm item=> chosen upgrade, slightly higher cost.

because pet upgrades are 100%, youd need to have more items to choose, and a higher cost, to balance it out. cause i really wouldnt mind a pet with all def rate at lvl 10 XD

also, bear, what would your pets say to you? cuz i wouldnt want them running around saying stupid things, "i love you master!" "feed me master!" ect ect. its cute for about ten minutes, then it gets annoying.
    A child cannot become an adult until they admit that they are a child.

well if they have a marriage system they should have a SP Tag TEam combo!!! +1 for this!!

in ragnarok we got bonuses for fighting the same monster, could heal each other, warp to where the other one was, take damage for each other, adopt a child (with a whole mess of skills attached to that) and all sorts of things.

but, alas, the server i gmed on is no longer around. too bad too, i enjoyed nukeing players when they would spam things on shout. command was @nuke(playername) lol
    A child cannot become an adult until they admit that they are a child.

Banned
    there should be pvp tournaments in the game. And guild wars held at a specific time each day, where guilds compete for the top 5 guild titles.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12