Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Even after 13th Mainetance the orange skills are still overpowered...

Even after 13th Mainetance the orange skills are still overpowered...

Yet again a 125 BL hit 3/4 my hp on my 15x with lightning slash. Wtf, why wasn't this fixed in the 13th update/m/a. There's also a shiet load of more glitches that weren't fixed. Why don't you guys learn how to actually fix things? Seriously 2 freaking emergency mainetances, and there still a crap load of bugs from when Episode V first came out.

FIX THE DAMAGE PROBLEM, the game is no fun, people 30+ lvls under me with nothing but slotted osm and redos basic blades hitting half my hp? Just wow.... I was expecting this to be over with by this update, guess not.

Shadow Titanium MandaloreTheIndomitible's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Firaze View Post
    Yet again a 125 BL hit 3/4 my hp on my 15x with lightning slash. Wtf, why wasn't this fixed in the 13th update/m/a. There's also a shiet load of more glitches that weren't fixed. Why don't you guys learn how to actually fix things? Seriously 2 freaking emergency mainetances, and there still a crap load of bugs from when Episode V first came out.

FIX THE DAMAGE PROBLEM, the game is no fun, people 30+ lvls under me with nothing but slotted osm and redos basic blades hitting half my hp? Just wow.... I was expecting this to be over with by this update, guess not.
    Maybe you just I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥?
    At sea, who dis? #AnchorsAweigh

Gar taldin ni jaonyc: Gar sa buir, ori'wasaasla - No one cares about who your father was, only about the father you'll be.

Shadow Titanium
    I actually think that the problem with characters losing their gear is much more important

Wow you can switch channels now but you can still lose your gear from doing that! How about the orange skills too. If they leave them overpowered everyone would just quit. Still those dungeon disconnect problems too. FIX GMS before winter holidays!

Quote Originally Posted by Blager2 View Post
    I actually think that the problem with characters losing their gear is much more important
    +100000000000000000000000000000000000
    honestly i hope they reimburse all the players before they do anything else, the people who spent so much money on game only to find theyre stuff gone

Let them quit itll rid us of the majority of people who just QQ and make thousands of similar threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Venus_Noob View Post
    Let them quit itll rid us of the majority of people who just QQ and make thousands of similar threads.
    maybe you should just quit so u wont have to read it/put up with it?
    now there's an idea ^_^

Rofl QQ'ing because i spent the past year making something thats completely useless, stop being biased because this is completely fuking retarded, way to ruin the game.

If you wanna quit, quit if you dont then dont simple as that. I aint ruining anything lol. But there is a point though, theres been many similar threads to this already. Go help them then? Or just wait it out and dont pvp eesh.

Wanna know where theres an idea Tsy, quit riding my c0ck for once.

Why dont you open up the thread that the GMs made. As one of the other members like to always say, "Derp!"

And i said let them quit, it was already implied, sorry but I wasnt enforcing anything you said.
    Last edited by Venus_Noob; 12-13-2010 at 01:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Firaze View Post
    Rofl QQ'ing because i spent the past year making something thats completely useless, stop being biased because this is completely fuking retarded, way to ruin the game.
    tell me about it even(pairs Hilton is smarter than the GM here
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast