Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1683

Thread: Rate the Signature Above!

Banned

o.o

Retired from Cabal

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzaku0 View Post
    o.o
    What, you can't rate a golem smoking a blunt?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LethalHǝart View Post
    What, you can't rate a golem smoking a blunt?
    since when are blunts wrapped in brown paper and thicker than a lighter?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    since when are blunts wrapped in brown paper and thicker than a lighter?
    Since my MS paint skills make everything look like a cigar. But it whatever I say it is, so it's a blunt.

IE: Red eyes, huurr...

It has been a long time...

Looking for some commentary and/or ratings on this one. Not sure if I'll make it a sig yet. I'm especially wondering about lighting, and ways I might improve the ice. For the ice I made a rough sketch of it and did an inner bevel, some glow effects and a satin texture, then layered the result onto itself a few times, masking different portions on each layer. One thing I would like tips on if possible is ways to make smooth portions of ice look more like ice and not as much like the background. Can this be done by effects, shading, etc. or should I take more care with making my sketch for the inner bevel? Of course, commentary on other aspects of the draft is welcome too.

Last edited by cadacus_ater; 12-13-2010 at 08:45 AM.

Banned
    10 ^^
    because it looks like she has sharingan =]

Quote Originally Posted by cadacus_ater View Post
    It has been a long time...

Looking for some commentary and/or ratings on this one. Not sure if I'll make it a sig yet. I'm especially wondering about lighting, and ways I might improve the ice. For the ice I made a rough sketch of it and did an inner bevel, some glow effects and a satin texture, then layered the result onto itself a few times, masking different portions on each layer. One thing I would like tips on if possible is ways to make smooth portions of ice look more like ice and not as much like the background. Can this be done by effects, shading, etc. or should I take more care with making my sketch for the inner bevel? Of course, commentary on other aspects of the draft is welcome too.

I'm not exactly sure but you can try to do some hue/saturation and levels layers to change the color. Or you can simply do a white brush over the areas you want and change the opacity settings or layer settings. Then erase parts you don't want changed. I'm not really sure how you would do the lighting either lol, try adding a fractal on color dodge/linear dodge/overlay with erasing and opacity adjustments.

Sorry, I I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ at advice lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Error View Post
    I'm not exactly sure but you can try to do some hue/saturation and levels layers to change the color. Or you can simply do a white brush over the areas you want and change the opacity settings or layer settings. Then erase parts you don't want changed. I'm not really sure how you would do the lighting either lol, try adding a fractal on color dodge/linear dodge/overlay with erasing and opacity adjustments.

Sorry, I I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ at advice lol.
    I appreciate the comments. I think I'm learning more effective use of GIMP, but I can always improve further. Perhaps something more like this would work. Please rate and/or comment; critiques and advice are welcome.

Well, idk. Ice at least looks a bit better to me, perhaps lighting is too, but I'm open to suggestions.