Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Please help me with this problem!!

Exclamation Please help me with this problem!!

So, when i wanted to log into the CABAL, they said " Failed to Connect to Sever, Please try again later". So, i waited while i went to checked the FAQ for solutions, but i cant find any related to my problem. So i tried it again as they asked me to " Try again later" So the same thing happened and i tried again and again for repeatedly 5 times and i decided to check the FAQ again but just cant find any! Then I came to the best solution i could ever think of, I re-downloaded the game and re-installed it again. but still... nothing happened. Did someone encounter this problem too? If so, please tell me any solutions.

can someone just at least try to answer?? I have been checking this thread everyday and yet i see no one replying..... I really just want you to at least recommend what i should do to fish this prob... please reply

[IMG]file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/CABAL%20Online%20(US)/ScreenShot/Cabal(Ver171-101217-1703-0000).jpg[/IMG]
    here is a screenshot of it.

copy the link on top and see it in another tab, only copy the part in between the [IMG]s