Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Play me in Pokemon v2.0 *Btw EST, The glitch is getting more out of hand. 12/14/2010

I'm tired lol.

Banned
    g sh1t y'all little f@ggots need to gtf0 with that pokemon sht digimon is where its @ http://www.animesfree.com/digimon-xros-wars-episode-1/

Banned
    hey whiteniger a new season just started(the link i just sent) pokemon can smd... old pokemon episodes> new 1's......like wtf? those asian bishes hit there hits? and cant think of any new sht to add to pokemon. I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ lethalmonkey

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kinggreg View Post
    hey whiteniger a new season just started(the link i just sent) pokemon can smd... old pokemon episodes> new 1's......like wtf? those asian bishes hit there hits? and cant think of any new sht to add to pokemon. I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ lethalmonkey
    umad

digimon will never be as popular as pokemon
    Last edited by WIpwns; 12-14-2010 at 06:03 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WIpwns View Post
    umad
    you got r@ped by a 17 year old prissy pants... go kill yourself

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kinggreg View Post
    you got r@ped by a 17 year old prissy pants... go kill yourself
    from what uve told me ur only 12

gtfo u underaged b&

Banned

trolls exterminated

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WIpwns View Post
    from what uve told me ur only 12

gtfo u underaged b&
    from what everyone on these forums know you are 12, and u got raped by a hairy 1 ball left in his sac white boi. go back to your I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ lair pinoyniger.

Banned
    i bet a digimon thread wont even reach page 10 lul

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LethalHǝart View Post
    first off that's a list of to-do things.

which means u would have to have done that to cross it off.

ure not even using the picture correctly, link more queer pictures and get everyone more pissed at you because you're annoying as hell.
    1st of all your mad!

2nd of all...troll 101:
    An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the intention of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

which i have clearly done... now you both buttraging on how to stooowwppp me!

3rd of all.. every hated you cuz u a fat I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥.. yet you still stayed with your pathetic attempts in trolling others, hypocrite much I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast