Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear GM, GoCash gamecards must arrive to CANADA!

Banned
    I told you BlahBlah, What have Google done for them is something magnificent , Excuse me Dupe do you want me to laugh some more?, Since when the Internet was discovered and since when "God" was known?
    Let me explain, GOD Created the World then Created Human, Human>Electricity>Technology>Computer>Internet. Isn't google counted as an Internet website? Go ahead try to answer that. in the name of the Go and o and the gle.
    Last edited by J22; 12-15-2010 at 07:37 PM.

does the wheel count as technology?

Quote Originally Posted by HowToDupe View Post
    god is fake. you don't need to learn that it's a fact LOL
    there's no boulder he can't lift huh? then he CAN'T make a boulder that he can't lift. therefore he can't do anything. cmon dude where's your logic? Didn't teach you that in grade 1?

lmfao i see what you did ther xD naice

google predicts that the iq of a christian has been steadily approaching the level of ret.ard

we pray by appreciating what he has done for us. unlike you who starts wars. ITT: example.
    1) How you said god is "fake". It's not a fact mental kid. Dam your getting stupider by the second.
    2) About the boulder part you said, I'm saying there's NO boulder he CANNOT lift. Do you understand idiot? Then you say "therefore, he can't make a boulder so he can't do anything!" Hmm, make some sense retard.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by J22 View Post
    I told you BlahBlah, What have Google done for them is something magnificent , Excuse me Dupe do you want me to laugh some more?, Since when the Internet was discovered and since when "God" was known?
    Let me explain, GOD Created the World then Created Human, Human>Electricity>Technology>Computer>Internet. Isn't google counted as an Internet website? Go ahead try to answer that. in the name of the Go and o and the gle.
    Google was an omniscient creature that waited until the right time to be exposed to us mere mortals. HE knew that we could not be ready for his mother fu.cking epicness until we could at least develop the right capacities to house it in a temporary place for us to worship.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by au532508 View Post
    does the wheel count as technology?
    I think yes.

Quote Originally Posted by HowToDupe View Post
    Google was an omniscient creature that waited until the right time to be exposed to us mere mortals. HE knew that we could not be ready for his mother fu.cking epicness until we could at least develop the right capacities to house it in a temporary place for us to worship.
    Umm, it's a piece of (search engine)technology created by humans. Are you fried?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BlahBlah View Post
    1) How you said god is "fake". It's not a fact mental kid. Dam your getting stupider by the second.
    2) About the boulder part you said, I'm saying there's NO boulder he CANNOT lift. Do you understand idiot? Then you say "therefore, he can't make a boulder so he can't do anything!" Hmm, make some sense retard.
    are you retarded? let me spell it out for you.
    According to you, here are our givens.
    1 )god can lift any mother fuc.king boulder
    2 )god can make/do any fu.cking thing like a baws.

Based on our givens,
    god can make a boulder so heavy that he himself cannot lift. (given 2: can make anything).
    god can lift any mother fu.cking boulder (given 1: can lift any sh.it he wants)
    however he has made a boulder that he cannot lift!!
    proof by contradiction
    both givens are false.
    god does not exist.
    Q.E.D.

PROVE it wrong. It's 9th grade stuff. try it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    Repost,cuz I never got an answer
    About which god are you talking about.

There are many religions, depends on what religion you believe in. They want to believe in a different god, that's there belief and there choice. At the end, it comes up to that 1 god that actually exists and MADE this entire universe. It's hard to explain to a retard sorry.

Banned

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BlahBlah View Post
    Umm, it's a piece of (search engine)technology created by humans. Are you fried?
    He let himself be created by humans because at the time we were not quite ready for his epic mother fu.cking awesomeness.
    what a badass mother fu.cker.

Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast