Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear GM, GoCash gamecards must arrive to CANADA!

Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    See,that where you're wrong,all god's even currents ones are a myth,zeus never existed just like your "yaweh" (supposed true name of the christian god)....but people still prayed to zeus and gave offerings and killed in his name.
    Well he was not actually a "god" they called him one. He was more of there "king". There's a difference between a human and GOD. Retard.

Banned
    In the name of the Go and o and the Holy gle. Amen Rasten, Amen Dupe, Seriously how do you guys pray?

Quote Originally Posted by J22 View Post
    Yep, well.. i was thinking How do these guys pray to google?, does it go a lil something like this: In the name of the Go and o and the gle.
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!! If they actually pray to google, really, there's something wrong with there heads. It's like those wierdo 40 year olds who like and praise barnie. F-kn mental in the head. Thank god I'm not born a retard.

this thread is so alive and full of i love u

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BlahBlah View Post
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!! If they actually pray to google, really, there's something wrong with there heads. It's like those wierdo 40 year olds who like and praise barnie. F-kn mental in the head. Thank god I'm not born a retard.
    Amen.

Banned
    Well he was not actually a "god" they called him one. He was more of there "king". There's a difference between a human and GOD. Retard.
    Hey,you're right,zeus really was a man

In the name of the Go and o and the Holy gle. Amen Rasten, Amen Dupe, Seriously how do you guys pray?
    Sorry,i'm not schizophrenic

Banned
    Behold... The Eternal Faker...

ZEUS POWER!!!

Banned
    LMAAAAAAAAO, get some logic kid. Like I said, God can do anything, there's no boulder he can't lift that's the point! Think about what your saying. It's like trying to talk to a wall. You won't understand. You believe in nothing, means your trash. Oh btw retard, there's one god, zeus was a myth you will learn that in grade 1.
    god is fake. you don't need to learn that it's a fact LOL
    there's no boulder he can't lift huh? then he CAN'T make a boulder that he can't lift. therefore he can't do anything. cmon dude where's your logic? Didn't teach you that in grade 1?

Quote Originally Posted by zomgOmglol View Post
    which disproves your previous point
    lmfao i see what you did ther xD naice

Oh yea.. Zeus was a Greek King, how is he a god?.. hmm is this what google predicts?
    google predicts that the iq of a christian has been steadily approaching the level of ret.ard

we pray by appreciating what he has done for us. unlike you who starts wars. ITT: example.

Banned
    ok,i'll make it easier for you.

Which god are you talking about?...elohim?...allah?....buddah?.....krishna?. .....oh yeah,I guess you forgot that there are more than 1 gods in current times too.
    Repost,cuz I never got an answer

Banned
    Repost,cuz I never got an answer
    yea you did, he meant OH MIGHTY LORD GOOGLE. duh

Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast