Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear GM, GoCash gamecards must arrive to CANADA!

Quote Originally Posted by LethalHǝart View Post
    Shut up
    Your forum acct is about to get banned when Daisy see this. lol

Banned
    Thanks for the heads up [GM] DaisY, but i really heard soon many times in the bast 4 month or so, but its alright. Guys what you mean? the game is working fine for me what kind of bugs you talking about?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by j22 View Post
    thanks for the heads up [gm] daisy, but i really heard soon many times in the bast 4 month or so, but its alright. Guys what you mean? The game is working fine for me what kind of bugs you talking about?
    dupe dupe dupe dupe dupe dupe dupe dupe dupe dupe dupe

Quote Originally Posted by HowToDupe View Post
    If you think this complex universe isn't from god you are just stupid. Honestly, how would we prove that there is a god when we cant see or talk to him yet? What do you think he is going to just speak to us and mess around with our world? You honestly think that god would make a boulder so huge he "can't carry". Who told you he couldn't carry that boulder in the first place. He can do anything. You think a stupid atom split and made this huge, complex universe and made us humans the way we live? I can't even begin to explain to a retard like you. Go die. Your gana live your life and at the end your gana think "oh dam, what a mistake I've made."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BlahBlah View Post
    If you think this complex universe isn't from god you are just stupid. Honestly, how would we prove that there is a god when we cant see or talk to him yet? What do you think he is going to just speak to us and mess around with our world? You honestly think that god would make a boulder so huge he "can't carry". Who told you he couldn't carry that boulder in the first place. He can do anything. You think a stupid atom split and made this huge, complex universe and made us humans the way we live? I can't even begin to explain to a retard like you. Go die. Your gana live your life and at the end your gana think "oh dam, what a mistake I've made."
    I know dude, and the worst part is he believes in Google church or something like that. lol, These people need serious help, No offense.

Banned
    Which god are you idiots talking about?.....odin?.....zeus?.....apollo?.....I could name hundreds of gods that idiots like you 2 have believed in over the past 3000 years

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BlahBlah View Post
    I can't tell if you're trolling.
    If god can do everything then he can make a boulder that he himself cannot lift.
    But he cannot lift this boulder, therefore he can not do everything.
    What don't you christfags get? It's called logic. You take it in high school. Or did you drop out to be one of those preachers on the streets going, TURN TO THE BIBLE, APOCALYPSE IS NEAR!!111

Quote Originally Posted by J22 View Post
    I know dude, and the worst part is he believes in Google church or something like that. lol, These people need serious help, No offense.
    Hypocrite. Have fun in hell. (Not that there is one, but if there was, you'd be there when you die.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    Which god are you idiots talking about?.....odin?.....zeus?.....apollo?.....I could name hundreds of gods that idiots like you 2 have believed in over the past 3000 years
    zeus was too op so they stopped believing in him.
    Last edited by HowToDupe; 12-15-2010 at 06:35 PM. Reason: FORGOT A COMMA GRAMMAR FAIL

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    In the past there was many gods, that's what you believe.. Our Belief is There is only One true God that created us, He gave us the soul to exist, According to the Bible. He did not have a Name but he came on Earth as "Jesus" To Sacrifice his body for the mankind sins, He left his sign and he is upon heaven. You are the one that needs to wake up buddy, Life is short, Make the right choice or you will regret it, Your opinions are not close to the truth, Not even 1 bit.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by J22 View Post
    In the past there was many gods, that's what you believe.. Our Belief is There is only One true God that created us, He gave us the soul to exist, According to the Bible. He did not have a Name but he came on Earth as "Jesus" To Sacrifice his body for the mankind sins, He left his sign and he is upon heaven. You are the one that needs to wake up buddy, Life is short, Make the right choice or you will regret it, Your opinions are not close to the truth, Not even 1 bit.
    Jesus was a jew. HERP DERP

Banned
    and Dupe, you said that planets were created from Star Shattering or something like that? Hold on a sec,
    "Ahhaaahahahaha..." Does that mean there was a magic in the space? I'd like to hear your answer.

How am I Hypocrite? do you even know what hypocrite means...
    Last edited by J22; 12-15-2010 at 06:43 PM.

Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast