Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Post the still exisiting bugs [15-12-2010] - Reference.

The mail comes late after you relog. Just wait for it

If haven't stated before, mercenaries attack sometimes causes the target hp bar to go up a bit and then down by a lot. I'm assuming the mercenaries do takes away health off from the target but the display is glitched. Noticeable in BM2 and combo.

Heatlh Bar : ||||| filled, |____| empty

Normal attack without merc. |||____| ---> ||_____| ---> |______|
    Attack combined with merc. |||____| ---> ||||___| ---> |______|

I hope somehow the graph is understandable, if not I'll try with a video or smth~

-- Indomie enak --

Quote Originally Posted by rythemz View Post
    If haven't stated before, mercenaries attack sometimes causes the target hp bar to go up a bit and then down by a lot. I'm assuming the mercenaries do takes away health off from the target but the display is glitched. Noticeable in BM2 and combo.

I hope somehow the graph is understandable, if not I'll try with a video or smth~
    Happened to me too..
    Also when I join NW, I get dcd.
    Force kick still dc me.

Another bug: When you switch channel from NW, it works, but you cannot use AH in the channel you switched to. You have to change to another channel so you can use AH again.

Quote Originally Posted by krider View Post
    Another bug: When you switch channel from NW, it works, but you cannot use AH in the channel you switched to. You have to change to another channel so you can use AH again.
    This happened to me as well but there's a slight difference. I did switch to a different channel the second time (from NW lobby to 11 to 5) and it still did not let me open AH. I had to log out completely and then log back in to use AH.
    [Jaeger 18x BL]

Quote Originally Posted by fsflashy View Post
    This happened to me as well but there's a slight difference. I did switch to a different channel the second time (from NW lobby to 11 to 5) and it still did not let me open AH. I had to log out completely and then log back in to use AH.
    When I say switch channels I have to completely relog as switching channels doesnt work for me out of NW.

Banned
    Patience , young grasshoppers .

Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    Just finished war,only got 80+ pts but I didn't get a reward,no cube,no alz.......no more cabal for me

If EST fucks up the one good thing about cabal even more,then there's no point in playing this POS game anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tramier View Post
    my sister just went to war, got75 points, but got no reward mail, so its definatley a glitch
    It seems the Mail is sent some time after. If the case is other wise, let me know so I'd re-edit the post.

Quote Originally Posted by rythemz View Post

I believe a video would be better in that case.

Post updated.

dungeons glitched-
    in ft bif merc kills mob u don't get kill, after killing fire gate before u go kill cat boss mob, sometimes the mobs doesn't show up unless you run in and out of room.
    in dx train the red penna boss doesn't appear after you kill the door, again you have to run out and back in.
    mercs in dungeons sometimes when summon, they don't show up.

bosses in dungeons hp jump up or regens while i was in bm2 hitting them, its wierd lol..
    Last edited by xbghost; 12-15-2010 at 09:16 AM.
    Where I walk, I walk alone.. Where I fight, I fight alone..
    -
    retired aka quit
    Nyob Zoo - 115% Hmoob
    -

>.> yea mercs I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ in IC1 lol . . . healing the boss with losta hp. I've also had cabal d/c me while just changing costumes. Game completely crashes. Its crashed when I tried to change maps too.
    Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Kato View Post
    Anyway, I'll pay this [GM]Kato a visit and make sure he doesn't do this again. Thanks!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast