Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Post the still exisiting bugs [15-12-2010] - Reference.

Shadow Titanium
    Rare to see in these forums, a very quality post + cred to you Light this needs to be a sticky, in the meantime bump bump
    quit wasting time talking about others ,your like a bunch of jealous nagging chicks who cant stand the hot girl u have to nit pick on everything instead of take care of you, so handle your business and quit bichin

All added.

Few questions though,
    When was the last confirmed case of a character rollback?, it might have been already fixed and that will make them check and already fixed issue that might mess it actually.

As for the ( Action -> DC ) cases like when Changing costumes or killing a gate, were the servers a bit laggy back then or not? Sometimes an Errorcode might appear due to lag issues.

Titanium
    oh btw you guys can add this one.

when in fullscreen mode, if you alt tab out of CABAL while in town and tried to get back in, your screen would be blank and youd have to close cabal, this wasnt the case for most dungeons and in war lobby

now you cant alt tab in ANYTHING, even war...a.k.a 99% of the time i alt tab out of cabal i have to ctr alt delete and restart cabal...i luff it k

Quote Originally Posted by IAintEvenMad View Post
    oh btw you guys can add this one.

when in fullscreen mode, if you alt tab out of CABAL while in town and tried to get back in, your screen would be blank and youd have to close cabal, this wasnt the case for most dungeons and in war lobby

now you cant alt tab in ANYTHING, even war...a.k.a 99% of the time i alt tab out of cabal i have to ctr alt delete and restart cabal...i luff it k
    This thing has been happened forever. It's more of client side rather than their problems imo..

-- Indomie enak --

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by rythemz View Post
    This thing has been happened forever. It's more of client side rather than their problems imo..
    no, before the recent update i had never ever froze in war lobby...now after the update i freeze in lobby? not a coincidence lol they changed something in nw lobby that makes me freeze like outside of war...maybe if they can find out what it is they can fix it...gets super annoying having to ctr alt del cabal 100x a day since i listen to music on youtube

Quote Originally Posted by IAintEvenMad View Post
    no, before the recent update i had never ever froze in war lobby...now after the update i freeze in lobby? not a coincidence lol they changed something in nw lobby that makes me freeze like outside of war...maybe if they can find out what it is they can fix it...gets super annoying having to ctr alt del cabal 100x a day since i listen to music on youtube
    It's very possible that the problem is on your side.

As for the "Roll Backs" issue, is anyone having those ever since the last maintenance? Or I can scratch off the list?

seems that if you switch server it still loads long then goes to login but if you choose "select character" it works better. so i use select character to switch channels!
    Where I walk, I walk alone.. Where I fight, I fight alone..
    -
    retired aka quit
    Nyob Zoo - 115% Hmoob
    -

finally it seems as if someone other than me cares about the overpowered skills/abnormal. Est please fix this >.> i've been raging for too long

Rollback is currently happening, don't scratch it off.

- Retired
    - Retired

Fix the disconnection by changing severs/channels and the OP skills asap pls.
    Last edited by Exception; 12-15-2010 at 04:24 PM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast