Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Post the still exisiting bugs [15-12-2010] - Reference.

Post the still exisiting bugs [15-12-2010] - Reference.

In order to have the issues fixed, first the GMs will need to acknowledge them.

Currently the forum is filled with rants and troll threads which makes the GM task of knowing what really is still wrong way harder.

You might want to notice that the GMs here don't play the game, so they won't know the patch bugs unlike you, and the main sources they use to determine the bugs is through either forum or tickets, I can assume that the tickets are raining on the HelpDesk with all the gears lost and people asking about the maintenance, so it'll be way easier if one thread compiles all the current glitches and edited once in a while with no one trolling it.

You want the game to get fixed ASAP, so you need to help the GMs help you, else they won't know what to report to the developers to have fixed.

Reported Bugs/Glitches :

Bugs Report:-

• [1] Abnormal Skills Damage.
      • Skills causing increased damage [PVP/PVE wise still be to known?] Some skills are to be confirmed, also need to know if it's PVE/PVP wise.
        • [1]Blader : Lighting Slash - Blade Scud. Confirmed PVP wise
          [2]Force Archer : Shooting Star. ( Over normal damage on single target - Below normal damage on multiple targets )
          [3]Force Shielder : Shield break.
          [4]Warrior : Whirl Wind.
          [5]Force Blader : Assassination - Infernal Impact. Confirmed PVP wise

• [2] Disconnection Problems
      • Error that characters disconnect when they try to move to another channel. Confirmed
      • Error that characters disconnect when they try to dash after using Force Kick skill on a far target. To be confirmed

• [3] Mercenary Related Bugs. To Be Edited.
      • Mercenaries can be seen in normal maps.
      • When a Mercenary kills a mob needed for quest, it's not counted as a kill. To be confirmed
        E.G: If the counter is 9/10 mobs killed and the Mercenary kills the mob, it'll stay 9/10.
      • When the Mercenary time runs out while in a Battle Mode or Aura Mode, it forcibly ends your BattleMode / Aura regardless of the time left. To be confirmed
      • Drops fall at the mercenary instead of the player on killing a mob/chest - When the mercenary expires, the drops fall at where the Mercenary is supposed to be when summoned instead of dropping at the player. To be confirmed
      • Visual bug with the Target's HP when the Mercenary is attacking it [More details still needed]
      • Visual Bug - Summoning a Mercanry with shadows on causes disturbances in graphics and visual bugs , It's been reported that you can avoid the glitch by adjusting the "Shadow" settings.

• [4] Mailing System Related.
      • If the attached item is Stackable ( Crafting Discs - Powerfull Cores ), and there is already a stack existent in your inventory , then you can't receive the attached item or delete the mail. To be confirmed

• [5] Mission War Related. Confirmed
      • Delayed mission war reward Mail.
      • Switching channel from the Mission War Channel doesn't allow you to use the Agent Shop on the channel joined after.
      • Upon joining the Mission War channel, the waiting lobby is joined, but the player appears to be in a different map (BloodyIce, GreenDespair, Pontus Ferum for instance)

• [6]Other Skills. Confirmed
      • ForceKick skill causes "Misses" in the attacks followed, comboing or not.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bugs reported by one player so far and still need confirming :-
    • Players Disconnecting randomly. Disconnection is triggered by an event ( destroying a gate for instance - changing costumes )
    • Players failing dungeon upon death, regardless of the time left.

Note : I'll need players to check the bugs posted, for I can't check them all myself.
    Last edited by Light; 12-16-2010 at 06:34 PM.

1: op skills
    2: d/c-ing problems, even though they were "fix'd" the other day
    3: auto rollbacks
    4:alz glitching/item duping

It'd be best if you provide as much details as possible to give the GMs a better idea of what exactly to look for.

1: op skills [Mention skills, Percent of the damage added ]
    2: d/c-ing problems, even though they were "fix'd" the other day [ What event causes the DC, how frequent]
    3: auto rollbacks [ What triggers the roll back, to what time are you rolled back, how often does this happen]
    4:alz glitching/item duping [ How to? ]

Dc while switching servers raaaaaaaaaage quit

Siggy By Rasecx!

To be more specific with the random d/c issue, one example are the fire gates in forgotten temple b1f. After breaking down the gates, a random disconnection occurs. After which, trying to log back on and you appear outside of the dungeon, you can't re-enter it for some reason.

reposting this

Quote Originally Posted by fsflashy View Post
    i'd like to add another bug:

if a mercenary kills a quest monster (ie obedient in ft), it doesn't register as your kill. i was left with 9/10 obedients a few times. wasted entries :<
    [Jaeger 18x BL]

Post Updated, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong at some part.

Also, when in BM or Aura and your merc runs out, it automatically ends your BM or aura. I've also had shadow issues with them being equipped when my shadow settings are set to 1 or higher. AND also the issue with chest or mob drops falling to your merc instead of you even after the merc expires.

Also last night i was in Eod2 and after i died with an hour and a half left on my timer, it said I failed the dungeon and kicked me out of it.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Mailing system: if attached item is Powerless Core then you can't receive attached item or del mail

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast