Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Post the still exisiting bugs [15-12-2010] - Reference.

Added.

As for the problem with shadows and sudden dungeon connect, it'll need more players reporting it as it might be a client sided problem. (Missing graphic files/Graphic card problem / net problems, etc).

Server adds alz to random guilds warhouses and if anyone takes the alz out they get auto-blocked.

Also force kick related: if you use force kick a lot of skills will miss, even in combo, but ranged ones are still fine.
    Last edited by meep49; 12-15-2010 at 03:45 AM.
    Hi!

More of a glitch then a bug, saw a merc in GD and I happened to click on it and this happened lol.
    IGN: AbsoluteProdigy
    Class: Force Blader
    Nation: Capella

Quote Originally Posted by meep49 View Post
    Server adds alz to random guilds warhouses and if anyone takes the alz out they get auto-blocked.

Also force kick related: if you use force kick a lot of skills will miss, even in combo, but ranged ones are still fine.
    Anyone else having the same problem with ForceKick ?

Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteProdigy View Post

More of a glitch then a bug, saw a merc in GD and I happened to click on it and this happened lol.
    What happened exactly when you clicked it? did you obtain it or what happened?

Banned
    Just finished war,only got 80+ pts but I didn't get a reward,no cube,no alz.......no more cabal for me

If EST fucks up the one good thing about cabal even more,then there's no point in playing this POS game anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Light View Post
    Anyone else having the same problem with ForceKick ?

What happened exactly when you clicked it? did you obtain it or what happened?
    When I clicked it the merc disappeared then reappeared I went into warp, I should've taken more screenshots.
    Also on the right hand side with the buff list, it shows that I have it on, while in my merc skills I don't have it (showing that I don't have that 140 FA merc)
    IGN: AbsoluteProdigy
    Class: Force Blader
    Nation: Capella

Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    Just finished war,only got 80+ pts but I didn't get a reward,no cube,no alz.......no more cabal for me

If EST fucks up the one good thing about cabal even more,then there's no point in playing this POS game anymore.
    So you didn't a reward Mail you mean?
    Was it only you, or everyone else in the TG too?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Light View Post
    So you didn't a reward Mail you mean?
    Was it only you, or everyone else in the TG too?
    it was only 2v2 and my teamate didn't get his 30 pts

my sister just went to war, got75 points, but got no reward mail, so its definatley a glitch

All added to first page to this point.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast