Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Answer our Ticket before u update,

Answer our Ticket before u update,

M/A again kindda useless, answer our ticket first before u update, all u can do is update, update update update,

Quote Originally Posted by boi2pac View Post
    M/A again kindda useless, answer our ticket first before u update, all u can do is update, update update update,
    It's a regular m/a brah. With a little fix for GW/Merc problem.

No, let them update. Dont QQ about tickets. They have a lot to do right now and probably low on people (I'm just guessing).

Quote Originally Posted by BlahBlah View Post
    No, let them update. Dont QQ about tickets. They have a lot to do right now and probably low on people (I'm just guessing).
    From what i heard they are gathering all the info on the bugs and are gonna do a big update to fix the problems.

Quote Originally Posted by ForumHavoc View Post
    From what i heard they are gathering all the info on the bugs and are gonna do a big update to fix the problems.
    Where'd you hear this?

- Retired
    - Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Sryinex View Post
    Where'd you hear this?
    Somewhere on EU. o.o

lol, watch after m/a... they only fix the shop lol... any good online game to play...

Quote Originally Posted by boi2pac View Post
    lol, watch after m/a... they only fix the shop lol... any good online game to play...
    you want a game that doesnt have issues go to a p2p oh wait they have issues too. everyone online game has issues there is no perfect game out there thats going to run 100% all the time

Its funny how people try to sound better online then they are in real life

Quote Originally Posted by ForumHavoc View Post
    i hope your right >.<

Banned
    From what I hear they're going to abandon Cabal I after new years eve and launch Cabal II. Just saiyan.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast