Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: I can't buy eCash??

I can't buy eCash??

I wanted to go out and buy one of those cards at 711, but it says that "You can refill 0 ecoin today!!" What is up with this? I never even bought any ecoin before. I also see no place to put the pin number from the 711 card in.

Help please, I'm completely confused.

The refill ecoin thing is only for paypal purchases, if you have GoCash gamecards they are not limited by your daily limits. You have to click the gocash button first, click next, then a new window should pop up where you will input your PIN number. But as with the other thread, do you have a character over 40 or 50? Because if you don't that would be the only other reason that you have a limit of 0 other than spending boatloads which it doesn't seem like you have.

If you don't, I'm not too sure on whether gocash cards have a level limit on them or if it's just the paypal purchases.

Hope this helps.

- Retired
    - Retired

I think the Item Shop is more like an Item Museum. You can look at all the artifacts as much as you want, but you can't touch them, and you can't buy them. In this economy, most places or people are willingly taking your money. Cabal must have maxed out their bank account, and they can't handle any more money. Kind of like when you leave too long of a message on an answering machine, it just cuts you off. We've been cut off!
    Server: Mercury
    Character Name: CopOutWarrior

Quote Originally Posted by Sryinex View Post
    The refill ecoin thing is only for paypal purchases, if you have GoCash gamecards they are not limited by your daily limits. You have to click the gocash button first, click next, then a new window should pop up where you will input your PIN number. But as with the other thread, do you have a character over 40 or 50? Because if you don't that would be the only other reason that you have a limit of 0 other than spending boatloads which it doesn't seem like you have.

If you don't, I'm not too sure on whether gocash cards have a level limit on them or if it's just the paypal purchases.

Hope this helps.
    He's right. =)
    But there's no level limit on GoCash Game Cards.

I love this sig.

Thanks for monitoring the boards and replying Daisy. I found out what the problem was, and it was on my end. My login name for the website and my login name for my game were different, which was preventing me from making a purchase. Once I had consistant login names, I was able to purchase items without any problems.
    Server: Mercury
    Character Name: CopOutWarrior