Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Olaesien - Blocked

Olaesien - Blocked

Come on could you please read what im writting ?? I've sent you a few privated messages, tickets by the web and everything!!!

so i couldnt have taken the glicth alz from guild warehouse, i didnt even try to get a dupped item, i dont have the necesity!

During this horrible update since many things are bugs, i just farm, do dungeons and buy things i needed, i dont know if one of this items could be dupped, i dont have the fault.

But 12/12/2010 i wake up and i was blocked, i got so angry!! So please check out everything and you will see my pj doesnt have anything bad, i dont use bot nor cheat. anything!! i dont even buy alz lol!!, just E-Coins!!

Olaesien - Blocked - Unblock as soon you can.

victor? puta yo tmb estoy bloqueado =/.

Quote Originally Posted by Sien View Post
    Come on could you please read what im writting ?? I've sent you a few privated messages, tickets by the web and everything!!!

so i couldnt have taken the glicth alz from guild warehouse, i didnt even try to get a dupped item, i dont have the necesity!

During this horrible update since many things are bugs, i just farm, do dungeons and buy things i needed, i dont know if one of this items could be dupped, i dont have the fault.

But 12/12/2010 i wake up and i was blocked, i got so angry!! So please check out everything and you will see my pj doesnt have anything bad, i dont use bot nor cheat. anything!! i dont even buy alz lol!!, just E-Coins!!

Olaesien - Blocked - Unblock as soon you can.
    I am EvoIution Guild Master and agree that Olaesien said, please GM Help Olaesien unblock his acc.

Check this pic, EvoIution Warehouse :(

http://img258.imageshack.us/f/olaesien.jpg/
    Last edited by Sueyen; 12-16-2010 at 04:06 AM.

have a good day

Anyone else find it funny that the only people complaining about this are global hackers?

not realy if he take alz off he need to b punished because he took alz from glich

buying lv3 Sword carts and dark disc

[GM] Balboa
    If you feel that the ban was out of place, kindly submit a HelpDesk ticket.

Thread closed.