Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Items disappearing fixed?

Items disappearing fixed?

Is the items disappearing glitch 100% fixed?

Bump. I know it was supposedly fixed, but there were multiple causes for it. Any GMs or players gonna respond?

Edit -----------
    Quote Originally Posted by =_= View Post
    GM ... wasn't your last announcement stated all bugs should be fixed during 15/16 maintenance? Fixed my ass, I'm still loosing alz and items here, you people didn't fix $#$%
    Guess that answered my question.
    Last edited by Soryuha; 12-16-2010 at 04:20 PM.

theres still a ton of bugs, I've only been dced by trying to drop a santa only once, hasn't happened again lol and I haven't lost anything since the release of ep 5

"Hello,
    We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that the recent rollbacks have caused.

We are currently working on a way to have the items, alz and experience restored. An announcement will be made once a solution has been found.

Once again we apologize for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience.

Regards,
    CABAL Support Team
    "

Quote Originally Posted by Hatsuho View Post
    theres still a ton of bugs, I've only been dced by trying to drop a santa only once, hasn't happened again lol and I haven't lost anything since the release of ep 5
    I haven't lost anything either. Haven't been on in quite awhile though due to the number of incidents. I saw a post where Daisy said we wouldn't lose items by getting disconnected or logging out. <--That doesn't mean its 100% fixed though in my book, plus that post by Daisy vanished when they locked the topic it was posted in.

Quote Originally Posted by iNub View Post
    "Hello,
    We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that the recent rollbacks have caused.

We are currently working on a way to have the items, alz and experience restored. An announcement will be made once a solution has been found.

Once again we apologize for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience.

Regards,
    CABAL Support Team
    "
    100% off topic ^ I'm not concerned about how they will handle restoring gear, alz or exp. I just want to know whether or not it is completely fixed.
    Ty for trying though iNub.
    Last edited by Soryuha; 12-17-2010 at 09:48 AM.