Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anything actually fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by Eurus007 View Post
    Ever thought about getting a divorce? LMAO
    Ever thought about deciding that you had no valid argument and trying to make a joke to avoid the fact that you look like an idiot and shouldn't have bothered saying anything to begin with?

In case you, and likely most people, didn't know the drop system makes running dungeons soon after updates such as this that change drop tables far better than running them later. The game makes better/rarer items drop more due to the fact that they don't exist at the intended rate yet and in some cases don't exist at all. That's why you see a lot of new items drop soon after an update and then later you see them hardly drop at all from the same dungeons even if you run it more often.

And sorry if I expect some degree of professionalism from a company that developed the game that it publishes and took the license away from another company that was hosting it to host it itself instead and yet provides the same horrible service.

And just saying I was making this thread in hopes that maybe I was wrong and SOMETHING might have been fixed and have made this last maintenance worthwhile in any way.

oXIo I think they want us to divorce or something

Quote Originally Posted by Lute View Post
    Ever thought about deciding that you had no valid argument and trying to make a joke to avoid the fact that you look like an idiot and shouldn't have bothered saying anything to begin with?

In case you, and likely most people, didn't know the drop system makes running dungeons soon after updates such as this that change drop tables far better than running them later. The game makes better/rarer items drop more due to the fact that they don't exist at the intended rate yet and in some cases don't exist at all. That's why you see a lot of new items drop soon after an update and then later you see them hardly drop at all from the same dungeons even if you run it more often.

And sorry if I expect some degree of professionalism from a company that developed the game that it publishes and took the license away from another company that was hosting it to host it itself instead and yet provides the same horrible service.

And just saying I was making this thread in hopes that maybe I was wrong and SOMETHING might have been fixed and have made this last maintenance worthwhile in any way.

oXIo I think they want us to divorce or something
    Are you done? Don't force me to click the smart button because you'll feel like French toast when I do.
    Don't argue, don't reply, don't pay attention to this, and don't YOU EVER USE THAT TONE AGAINST ME!

I AM YOUR FATHER!

Quote Originally Posted by Eurus007 View Post
    Are you done? Don't force me to click the smart button because you'll feel like French toast when I do.
    Don't argue, don't reply, don't pay attention to this, and don't YOU EVER USE THAT TONE AGAINST ME!

I AM YOUR FATHER!
    I think umad

I think umad
    Nah, I'm bored.

Goodnight.

Shadow Titanium
    Channel switching works well for me.

Shadow Titanium
    ... you aren't wasting premium or bb+ time by completely not playing the game
    this argument only makes sense, in combination with your other points, if the expiration of bb+ is extended if the game is shut down

yeah, im that creative

Titanium
    I think umad
    Cool defense mechanism bro

"Hello,
    We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that the recent rollbacks have caused.

We are currently working on a way to have the items, alz and experience restored. An announcement will be made once a solution has been found.

Once again we apologize for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience.

Regards,
    CABAL Support Team
    "

nao st Fu

^ man that kids face -_-; The fk?
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12