Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anything actually fixed?

Anything actually fixed?

-channel/server select still DCs you
    -some people still getting rollbacked and losing gear etc
    -channels randomly crashing?
    -orange text skills still OP in pvp w/ crits
    -guild warehouse still glitched and sometimes instantly closes on user
    -alz still randomly being put into guild warehouse in much larger than normal amounts

Guild warehouse is SUPPOSE to gain a small amount of alz once in a while based on a percent of alz earned from npcing gear by guild members as was noted in previous patch notes but this isn't the case at all.

And this IS post maintenance as we just received an abnormal amount of alz in guild warehouse from cabal less than a few hours ago.

So aside new event and cash shop rotation, what about those bug fixes >_>?

Why the heck you keep asking? You know nothing has been fixed, yet.
    Just be patient or avoid encountering with the bugs/glitches, okay?

"avoid encountering with the bugs/glitches, okay?"

Yes because its possible to avoid encountering glitches that happen randomly and effect everyone with no way to avoid it. The only way to "avoid" them is to not play. And unless EST plans to compensate people for the time it is glitched or plans to shut down the game that isn't really a valid option. Taking over a week to fix or in some way deal with or even simply notify players, in most case customers, is beyond horrendous for a publisher. Not to mention the 7(?) maintenances that were intended to fix bugs etc which so far have done nothing and the biggest result/feedback from EST when they happen is that the bugs ARE fixed even though they clearly are not.

Maybe you don't understand that for a professional company this is a complete disgrace. If this was someone OTHER than EST hosting their own game the support they have been providing and lack of communication would likely put their control over the license at risk.

Quote Originally Posted by Lute View Post
    "avoid encountering with the bugs/glitches, okay?"

Yes because its possible to avoid encountering glitches that happen randomly and effect everyone with no way to avoid it. The only way to "avoid" them is to not play. And unless EST plans to compensate people for the time it is glitched or plans to shut down the game that isn't really a valid option. Taking over a week to fix or in some way deal with or even simply notify players, in most case customers, is beyond horrendous for a publisher. Not to mention the 7(?) maintenances that were intended to fix bugs etc which so far have done nothing and the biggest result/feedback from EST when they happen is that the bugs ARE fixed even though they clearly are not.

Maybe you don't understand that for a professional company this is a complete disgrace. If this was someone OTHER than EST hosting their own game the support they have been providing and lack of communication would likely put their control over the license at risk.
    I see you didn't catch what I implied. When I say "avoid encountering", I mean don't play until everything is fixed.
    I'm not in the mood to Troll (I'm not Trolling at all actually) I'm just saying you should just wait.
    If that is not a valid option, then I feel sorry for you. *Go outside and do something with your life*
    Last edited by Eurus007; 12-17-2010 at 12:08 AM.

Banned
    everything was fixed. can't you see from the gm responses that everything is fine and dandy again?

Shadow Titanium
    The only way to "avoid" them is to not play. And unless EST plans to compensate people for the time it is glitched or plans to shut down the game that isn't really a valid option.
    you say you want them to either shut down or compensate
    what you're saying is that you cant, on your own, decide not to play the game till the bugs are fixed?
    two options
    you decide not to play -> you dont play -> bugs fixed -> you play
    est decides to shut down -> you dont play -> bugs are fixed -> you play
    Last edited by zomgOmglol; 12-17-2010 at 12:17 AM.

yeah, im that creative

Quote Originally Posted by zomgOmglol View Post
    what you're saying is that you cant, on your own, decide not to play the game till the bugs are fixed?
    two options
    +1

Goodnight to this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurus007 View Post
    I see you didn't catch what I implied. When I say "avoid encountering", I mean don't play until everything is fixed.
    I'm not in the mood to Troll (I'm not Trolling at all actually) I'm just saying you should just wait.
    If that is not a valid option, then I feel sorry for you. *Go outside and do something with your life*
    I got what you implied but I'm going to assume you 1) don't understand the mechanics of the drop system with a new update and 2) you aren't wasting premium or bb+ time by completely not playing the game. I know quite well that I can go do plenty of other things and not worry about the game but I don't enjoy sitting here while a company profits off people while screwing them over and lying to them about "fixed" bugs and does nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by zomgOmglol View Post
    two options
    Same to you as above.

I got what you implied but I'm going to assume you 1) don't understand the mechanics of the drop system with a new update and 2) you aren't wasting premium or bb+ time by completely not playing the game. I know quite well that I can go do plenty of other things and not worry about the game but I don't enjoy sitting here while a company profits off people while screwing them over and lying to them about "fixed" bugs and does nothing.
    Ever thought about getting a divorce? LMAO

Banned
    lute ur dumb brah
    didn't you read my post?

Quote Originally Posted by Xiju View Post
    everything was fixed. can't you see from the gm responses that everything is fine and dandy again?

oh wait

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast